3. A curvaceous body with legs a mile long.

With huge eyes Cassie took in the surroundings. The mansion their boss lived at, literally took her breath away. Oh my, the company must be doing more than well, she thought as she scanned the place as thoroughly as she possibly could.

As the good friend Lisa was, she had prompted that they shared a bottle of wine on the cab ride over there, and now Cassie was a good way down the road to feel a little bit tipsy. 

Stumbling out of the car, she came to a stop next to a statue of Venus, to straighten out the dress she was wearing for the evening.

As usual her friend Lisa looked absolutely stunning.

How in the world that girl managed to always look so perfect, marveled Cassie. Her glorious blonde hair always seemed to shine a certain way, and she always seemed to make her model body look stunning in whatever clothes she wore. Heck, she could look stunning in a sack.

Next to Lisa, Cassie knew she looked plain boring. Even though the dress was a knock out, it couldn't be helped. She was a hopeless case.

"Come on girl, " Lisa hummed and took Cassie's arm, "Let's go in there and show them how to party."

Cassie gave Lisa a horrified look as she stumbled onwards, arm in arm, with her.

In her head, she was already practicing on how to break the news to her husband about being fired. She could just see the scene, when Mr Hollander delivers the bad news to her, inside of her head.

It wasn't pretty, because she could not imagine him liking how Lisa intended for them to party.

"I don't know 'how' to party." Cassie hissed as she aimed a deadly stare at Lisa.

"Sure you do, " Lisa replied like it was the most natural thing in the world, "You just study me, then you copy it. Piece of cake."

Cassie drew for breath and came to an immediate halt. She made huge eyes.

"God, I hate you, " she groaned and gave Lisa a hard swat on her arm.

Lisa did not as much as flinch.

She just gave Cassie a wide grin back. As much as she wanted to say 'sure you do' to her again, she decided to take another approach on the subject.

"No you don't. Not yet. But we will get there eventually, don't you worry."

Cassie's jaw fell open.

Was there, like, no stopping this chick? Seriously?

~   ~    ~ 

After one and a half hour of continuous mingling, Cassie was dead tired. Especially  in her feet.  She was not at all used to wear such high heels as she did right now. Casting a glance above her shoulder, she smiled a little as she saw her friend Lisa.

She, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy herself to the fullest, although she had not yet been able to locate that mysterious third son of Mr Hollander. Cassie shook her head in wonder.

The other two sons however, even though they both were married, had been hovering over Lisa the last half hour, trying to outdo one another the best they could.

She was surprised that they hadn't come to a fistfight already, because she could see the suppressed anger in both the guys. They so wanted to beat the crap out of each other.

Over Lisa.

Looking around to make sure that no one was watching her, Cassie squatted down and removed the high heels from her feet. The relief she felt was instant and she breathed out a huge sigh. Spotting a hallway behind her, she made her way over there as inconspicuous as possible. She did not want her friend to think she was sneaking away. But in a way she sort of did. She was tickled at her own mischievous manner, in fact she felt a little bit wicked as she tip toed down the  narrow hallway.