32. A loaded gun about to go off.

Warning!

Sexual content in this chapter. 

Readers discretion is advised.

It did not take Billy more than about 3 seconds to haul Cassie up from the floor and carry her to her bedroom. The sexual tension between them was now above and beyond the top of the scale, and every single second that she was still in her bloody dress was torture to him.

He was aroused enough to act on his urge to be rough on her right away, but as he reached her bed, he put her down gently. Wanting her acceptance, he gave her a penetrating gaze.

"Oh, look at me Baby. I need you so much that I'm shaking, " he said with a small laugh, his voice thick with lust as he with shaky fingers tried to coax the dress off of her, "Please tell me that you will have me."

Slowly he managed to slide the dress down her shoulders, his fingers brushing her smooth skin and exposing her breasts to him. They were full, round and ample, and just for him to feast upon. Billy licked his lip in anticipation.

"Yes, I want you, " Cassie's breathing was shallow and her voice was barely a whisper as she looked up on him with desire in her eyes. It was actually all she could do without falling apart at the seams.

The lustful gleam in her eyes combined with the hoarse and seductive words rolling from her lips made Billy's blood run wild in his body. She triggered every raw emotion inside his body, and he felt like a loaded gun about to go off.

But he tried his hardest to keep his inner beast at bay, and he groaned deep in his throat as he saw her laying there on the bed with only her panties to cover her.

A greedy smirk played at his lips as he reached for them. He hooked his fingers inside of them and slowly pealed them off her inch by inch.

Hovering above her, he threw the panties across the room and gave her a penetrating gaze. His hungry eyes consumed her whole body greedily, from head to toe, stopping at a few well-chosen spots on the way.

Damn it, he must be the luckiest asshole on the planet. She was so fuckin' gorgeous that he feared that he was dreaming.

Dipping down, he started to trail kisses all over her chest, allowing his tongue to explore and taste her. As he reached her nipples, he took one in his mouth as he fondled the other, then he switched his skills between them. A satisfied grin tugged at his lips as he heard Cassie's moans of pleasure getting louder.

"Oh fuck, you turn me on!" he grunted and readjusted his position as his jeans now was literally torturing him as he had interrupted Cassie's attempt to get them off earlier. Leaving her breasts for a moment, he rose to stand up next to the bed to get rid of his pants. Cassie saw him fumble with the buttons with shaky fingers, and she smiled a little to herself before she sat up on her knees and moved to the edge of the bed. Smiling an angelic smile that screamed 'up to no good', she locked her eyes with his and started to help him with the buttons, again.

"Problems?" she wondered.

Billy bit back a growl of frustration and he drew his hands through his hair exasperated.

"You don't really want to know, " he hissed and closed his eyes momentarily as he felt her fingers dance delicately over the big bulge that was still trapped beneath a layer of denim.