Chapter 3: I'll Show You

~Kylie~

I've been able to keep a lid on my frustration and anger every time I've come to the Arena. But today doesn't look good. Every fucking comment or mention of fucking Tejus has me on the brink of releasing my fury. I felt better after fucking him this morning. Maybe that's why it's getting to me today, goddess I feel sick.

Sick, anxious and furious seem to be my constant companions at the moment and I know I need to sort my shit out before I go to Declans territory. I need a clear head before I leave and I'm only going to be able to do that by sorting things out with Tejus. I think. At the moment I don't know if I want to sort things out with him. All the trust I gave to him and I was nothing more than someone for him to trick and get off with in the process.

Goddess what if he wasn't my mate and succeeded. I don't know who to trust anymore or what's right or wrong. He's made me question everything and everyone, that I haven't felt good enough to sleep with the others. Hell the stupid fucking monsters are back telling me none of them want me. That it's all a lie. They want power and I've given it to them.

I finally snapped when I heard a girl talking to a couple of others about her going to Tejus recently and she jumped him. So I know this is the bitch that caused me to feel the stab of betrayal. As I hear her tell them the rest, I find that she's telling them what he said happened. At least he didn't lie about that. But when she says she's going to try and fuck him in the shower room after todays fighting session... Well I've had enough of her mouth and I'm gonna make sure she doesn't go near him.

"Hey... you. Yeah you. Fancy a sparring session with me?" I ask her and she points to herself

"And why would I want to do that?"

"Well the man your bitching about so happens to be a friend of mine-" She fucking laughs at me. Which really pissed me off.

"Te, doesn't have friends that are girls. Don't be delusional. He wants in your knickers. Trust me, we all know what he likes but I'm his favourite so I can assure you. You are not just a friend" I hate that they call him that, maybe I should start calling him coffee.p

"Not his favourite anymore though are you. He told you to stay away and kicked you to the curb like the slut you're portraying you are. But fine, I don't really care. I'll just tell him how pathetic you were when he gets here and warn him to take his showers at home, so that he doesn't have to deal with pretentious bimbos, such as yourselves." I turn back to Katy who is looking at me slack jawed in shock. I shrug my shoulders and get ready to continue sparring with her when the bimbo in question stomps forward.

"You don't know who you're dealing with. I'm his favourite, everyone knows that. I'll just have to prove it to you and then we will see who's the pretentious one. Come on then, you'll regret challenging me" She puts her hair up in a ponytail and gets into a fighting stance. Now we're talking. I'm dying to slam my first into her face.

We start fighting and it's not long after that when Tejue turns up with Zander. And as much as I'm enjoying kicking her arse, the lack of nourishment and sleep isn't doing me any favours and I'm starting to feel it and I feel sick again, so she keeps getting hits in. I can hear him and Dravon talking about me and the remark of me not thinking clearly but it's the comment about calling this bitch, Tejus's girlfriend, that has my eyes snapping towards them to glare. Do they forget I can fucking hear them. Just as I turn back to her she strikes me in the mouth and I can feel the split lip as the blood pools there. Fuck.

I sort this bitch out as I've had enough and am getting angrier. And when I turn to look back at them and give them a piece of my mind, I see the 2 twits that bitch was talking to, all over him and I snap. My magic blasts out of me as she comes at me again and again. It keeps her away from me as I stand and watch as he let's them touch him. When he looks up, I link to him and ask if he's going to continue to let them touch what's mine. And his reply tells me he's mad at me because I don't want anyone to know he's my mate and that he's only acting normal because of it. Normal! This is his fucking normal! And he's blaming it on me. Hell no.