Chapter 39: Holy Shit!

~Kylie~

When I woke up and saw they were all asleep. I didn't want to wake them. They looked so peaceful and I'm sure in need of the rest. So I went down to make some food after going to my room and having a quick shower. While I was cooking, I got to thinking of the orphaned children and decided I would have something built for such needs. I don't know if they already have an orphanage, but I want this one close so I can help keep an eye on these kids. 

So I start rummaging around in the guys' office and drawers about the house, looking for the contractor guy's number. I'm sure his name begins with a J or something. When I can't find it, because let's face it I don't know who I'm looking for. His name could be Jesus, for all I can remember, so I call Katy.

"OhMyGod! Is everything OK? How are you feeling? I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"Calm down! Everything is fine. I was just wondering if Kris had the number for that contractor guy. I've forgotten his name" I tell her with a laugh. 

"Oh. Yeah. Sure. I'll just ask him…. KRIIIISS?.... Yeah babe…. Kylie's after Jasper's number, do you have it?... yeah one sec and I'll send it to her… thanks… Yeah, he's going to send it to you" My phone buzzes as she says it and then I hear him say it a second after. 

"He's sent it"

"Yes I know, my phone vibrated and I heard him" I laugh. 

"Are you OK though? I want to come and see you, but don't want to intrude" She says, sounding unsure.

"Come round when you're ready. I'm not going anywhere. And I have something to tell you anyway" I tell her. Wanting to share my news of being pregnant. I presume she doesn't know? 

"Ok. I'll see you soon" I hang up and dial Jasper and he comes round straight away. We've got a rough design on what I want and he has somewhere close in mind. He's telling me stories about my mates when they were younger and the mischief they would get into. He tells me that one particular time he had to do a remodel on Dravon's room, because Blake accidentally blew it up during a prank. Which has me laughing. Definitely sounds like my Blake, he is always fun, teasing and mischievous. I'm leaning on the island as Jasper points out things on our plans that he thinks can be added to when all of a sudden there they all are and damn, they forgot to put clothes on. I notice Jasper sitting up straight when he sees them and Keelan asks. 

"Firefly. What's going on?" 

"Yeah. Care to tell us what was so fucking funny, love?" Zander growls. Is he serious right now!? He has the arse that another male has made me laugh. I know that he's the worst with his possessiveness, but how many times must we go through this? I don't flip every time a female's touche or talks to one of them. And I certainly don't like to be growled at! But first things first I rush to the sink and throw up. What the hell? Must be morning sickness or something. I use magic and clean my mouth then turn to Zander with a raised eyebrow and say.

"Go back to bed, babe. I think you got out the wrong side of it. Because I'm sure you just growled at me. Do I need to give you all another lesson-" 

"Ignore him, Dragonfly. You know how he can be. We were just worried when you weren't in bed, that's all!.... What are you doing? Are you ok?" Dravon Interrupts, as he walks over to me and kisses my cheek. Deciding I don't want to be that crabby, angry, pregnant woman, I pretend Zander didn't speak and that I wasn't just sick by answering Dravon.

"I called Jasper-" Zander growls again and I glare at him. 

-"If you're going to behave this way, Zander. Then you can leave. I can say another man's name for fuck sake. What else am I to call him?" I snap. OK maybe baby anger is hard to control. Or just pregnancy hormones because now I want to cry for snapping. What the fuck! This is going to drive me fucking crazy. Tejus comes up behind me and wraps me in his arms.