Chapter 41: All Mine Again

~Kylie~

I step into Caleb's shower and look around for what I might find. It isn't until I look up into the shower head, I can see something white hiding behind it, so I pull it out to find a small sprig of gypsophila. It's my favourite and happens to be a wildflower, which is his nickname for me and when I smell it, it's then that I get the flashback of our mating in the showers at the Arena after training. Him making me laugh as he strips my soaking clothes off of me, how sensual it was and him getting Dravon and Blake to guard the door so we weren't disturbed. He's the first one of them I said 'I love you' to and I feel the middle of my back tingle.

Then it's back out the door and across to Keelan's room. It's about now I realise I'm going to their room's in order of our matings, and It's so fucking exciting. I burst through his door and found his top sitting in the middle of his bed. I pick it up bringing it to my nose to Inhale, and the flashback hits me. Waking up after being attacked, him fucking me, telling me he couldn't lose me. The fact I needed the toilet. Even my little nickname of calling him sparky and I feel the tingle on my outer thigh.

Then it's out the door and on to Blake's room. The string leads Into the bathroom and into the shower. I find It's attached to a load of random shit! Like the mirror and the tap, then the door and I feel like I'm running around the room. And when it goes under his bed, I burst out laughing. I'm not climbing under there. I bet he'd laugh his head off if he could see me, running around his room. Always the playful one, but I don't need to go under the bed and I can see a small figure of a dragon.

It's beautiful and Kaida perks up, because it looks just like her. I wonder if he made it? When I picked it up, I got the flashback of Blake putting me in Keelans bed and then climbing in behind me. It was my first time with two of them and I shifted to my dragon the next morning. Then I get the humming sparks and heat on the inside of my forearm, close to my elbow.

Fuck me I'm horney! One of them better fuck me at the end of this! And on to Sebastian's room I go. I walk in and on the bed is a very small vial of blood on a chain necklace, nestled on a pitch-black cushion. I pick it up and pop it over my head and get my flashback. Him trying to teach me to use vampire speed, making me feel pleasure with his magic. Pounding me Into the crash mat and then drinking my blood before I pass out. And then making him pass out the next day. I feel the teasing sparks and then my wrist heats up. Then I run out the room and back up the stairs to Zanders room, still following the string that's getting brighter and keeping me feeling nothing but love.

I open his door and wouldn't you know it, the string leads to his bed, where I find the ring I got from him, and all of them really, which I remove and put on my right hand and watch as it lights up. Then like the little table and every time I’ve touched the item they've left for me, I get a flash back to mine and Zanders mating. Fuck me, remembering how rough and dominant he was, stopping and starting until I begged him. Great, I'm so fucking horney, I need to change my panties! I then feel as another part of my mate mark sends the tingles that I only get when Zander touches me and the heat on my shoulder blade.

I think that's it as I started in Tejus room so he ended up being first, though I didn't get a flashback, but when I turn to the door the string is still there and I head back to Tejus's room. When I walk into the room, there Tejus is, standing with a smirk on his face. The string leads right to him, wrapping around his chest. I walk towards him slowly, searching the room for what will give me the flash back I want.

"Looking for something, Princess?" I look at him and his smirk gets bigger. So I run my hand over the bed as I go past and look, but see nothing hidden. I stop at the bottom of his bed and look at him.

"Well, I found something significant in everyone's room but yours. So what do I get from you for our mating flashback? And how did you stop me from being sick? I've removed the spell now by the way. And what's all this for? I've loved it.. but what are you all up to?" I ask him.