Chapter 9: That Good Then

~Caleb~

I think Tejus is right. We shouldn't let her go. Something is telling me it's a bad idea. And for some reason I haven't been getting premonitions. I think it's been down to always watching and trying to force them so I can keep her safe, so maybe I shouldn't be doing that. I should be letting it come naturally. But I need it to come tonight because she goes tomorrow morning.

"I don't fucking like this! Can someone else please fucking say something to her" Tejus exclaims

"I don't think it matters what we say. She will think we're ganging up on her and with how she's been I don't think it's a good idea!" Dravon says.

"I think we need to try and get hold of her father as soon as possible. I can ring Daryl again and tell him it's urgent. Maybe he will-" Keelan starts

"That won't work he will listen to what his sister told him and think we're over reacting because she's our mate" Zander growls

"Yes. I agree. Maybe we should find a way for us all to go with her. The more of us the less likely anything should happen.  Have you not been getting any premonitions?" Sebastian asks and they all look at me. With a sigh I tell them.

"No. I think I've been trying to force them so much, they aren't coming. And we can't all go. It would look too suspicious"

"What are you all doing? Are you coming or not? I can just get J-Lo to come with otherwise" Kylie says, popping her head back into the room. We all look at her in concern as Blake says 

"With everything that's been going on with her, Do you think she's using this as an excuse to take a breath and get away from us. Or more specifically, Tejus. No offence dude. Because I don't really think she wants to go either. All we can do is have her back. Me and Dravon will be keeping an eye on her 99 percent of the time. The 1 percent is when he will manage to get her alone. So we will have to use our magic and Tejus's mind gift to keep tabs on her that way."

"So none of you will say anything to her? Tell her not to fucking go! There are red flags all over the place guys. Her mother told her she shouldn't have done that spell, that there's a reason for what was happening. Why are you all ignoring that? And don't think I'm going to just sit here twiddling my fucking thumbs while she walks into the lions den. I'm going regardless, I'll live in a fucking tree if that's what it takes but I'm supposed to be near her for a reason. So that's what I'm going to do. As none of you seem to give a shit about what I think, I don't give a fuck about what any of you do." Tejus fumes at us. And does give us a second to say anything back because he's out the door. We all follow behind and catch up to her. On Instinct we surround her, so she's in the middle and easily protected if anything should happen.

"Flower, I thought you were hungry" I say as she stomps towards the Arena. I need to take advantage of her comment. If she's hungry I'm gonna feed her.

"I am, but I need to get my magic under control. I'll have to eat when we get back or find something when we're there" She says. Tejus dissipates and just as we get to the Arena he's there again, sandwich on a plate. It smells like bacon, mayo and lettuce. He hands it to her and she looks at it like she's never seen a sandwich before. 

"Just fucking eat it, Princess" Tejus exclaims. She rolls her eyes at him, takes a bite and moans. We all freeze and watch as she moans with each bite, until she's completely devoured it.

"That good then?"

"Oh fuck off. Why that anyway? You could have just made a cheese or ham one. I might have eaten that" She asks him. His eyebrows crinkled, he says.