Chapter 31: So Where Is She?

~Zander~

We leave Caleb to talk to Blake and go in search of Logan.

"Lo. Where are you?"

"It's 5 in the morning! Where do you think I am? I'm in bed" He groans

"Well get your arse up! We have shit to do. You at Jakes then?" I ask heading in the direction of Jake's.

"I'm getting up! And yeah Jake's. Am I waking him to go watch Kylie?" He asks with a yawn.

"No. He can come with us though" I don't bother knocking and just walk into Jake's house.

"Seriously Bro! What's going on? And maybe knock next time" Logan says. He's literally just putting his shoes on. 

"I don't have to knock-" I start, but Sebastian cuts me off.

"Where is Jake?"

"Right here. I just gotta put my shoes on. Why are we up so early? Is Kylie OK?" Jake asks.

"How did the proposal go? I still think you-"

"You're up early because we need you! No Kylie is not fucking OK, which Is also why we're here and we all wish we had waited to do the proposal! But at least we now know she's pregnant because we did. We need to go and find her father. So hurry the fuck up, we have work to do!" Dravon snaps at them.

"Don't just stand there gawking! We will explain more when we get to the mission room. So hurry up! Times wasting" I growl. 

"Why did we need to come with you? I will meet you there. Dravon, are you coming?" Sebastian asks as he starts for the door.

 "Yeah, I'm coming. We need to figure this out. Is Tejus coming? So he can map out where the energy goes?" Dravon asks.

"Wait for me… Hurry up and meet us there J-Lo!" I rush out the door to catch up and one of them must have asked Tejus because he appears out of nowhere and says.

"I've just finished speaking with my father. He thinks I should still be able to track her with my mind, by connecting to her soul and following that. But I need to be close"

"So we just need Blake to send her energy and you can follow that. Though do you really need him to? Can you not just go to where Declans territory was and use the soul bond from there?" Sebastian asks. Tejus crinkles his eyebrows in thought. 

"Why didn't I think to try that!" Then he's gone. 

"Didn't want to take someone with him! Just incase it does wor-"

"For fuck sake! She's not close enough. I'm not getting anything! I need Blake to light the way for me! This is driving me fucking Insane. I can't be with her and I can't be around our baby because some body snatcher has taken over. The 2 people I want to be with the most and I fucking can't!" Tejus exclaims, as he tugs on his hair in frustration. We all feel how he does, but I think with her carrying his baby, he's feeling it more. I don't like seeing him this way, when there's nothing none of us can do about it. I slap my hand on his shoulder and say.

"Come on. Let's go figure out a way to get our mate back" 

"We know how! But I want her back now. The thought of what she could be going through why we do nothing-" I can see on Dravon's and Sebastian's face that they don't like the implication that we're doing nothing, I don't like it either, but I can't imagine how he feels. He's been bitching at us for the last few weeks that something wasn't right. We all knew that, but we never expected the impossible. That someone had switched her out. Sebastian tries to calm him down and starts.