Chapter 45: Can Keelan Come?

~Caleb~

Her anger is a little strange and calls for concern. She knows we all help put the kids to bed, and Keelan just laughs about Nova and Phoenix. I remember when Kaiden and Kiden were like that, always egging each other on. I'm thinking we might have time to get another round in when we then hear the front door go. Then we hear.

"Daddy! Castiel keeps saying I'm not allowed to go to the party. Why can he go and I'm not?... Daddy!" That's Aria, and though all the kids call us daddy or dad, because one of us always answers, she's upset so we know she's calling Keelan. Otherwise, if they want us specifically they will call us by our names, as in I'm, daddy Caleb.  We hear everyone else coming into the house, as Keelan threads his fingers in Kylie's hair and kisses her, then he pulls away and says.

"I'll be back" When he gets to the door he stops for a second then looks back at us with a smile and says to her.

"You know how much I fucking love you, right?" She looks at him suspiciously and says.

"Yeah… Why?" I help him get dressed as we can still hear Aria calling him, as she makes her way up the stairs. All the girls are like their mother and can do everything, the boys are like her brothers and can do a few things and have an element they can control. The girls get it early, like when they turn four and the boys have it when they're six. So when we see the green Demon magic leading to Keelan, it means Aria is using it to follow and find him. Keelan beams at her, all innocently and says.

"No reason" He hurries out the door and I'm about to pull Kylie into my arms when she shoots up and rushes to the bathroom. What the!? I throw some clothes on and notice the weather start to change. It's getting dark and there is thunder and lightning. Why is she mad? And she must be really mad for it to be affecting the weather! I'm about to go and see her when she storms out of the bathroom and shouts.

"KEELAN! GET YOUR FUCKING ARSE BACK HERE, RIGHT THIS INSTANT! YOUR IN BIIIIIG FUCKING TROUBLE!" Wow. She really is mad, she doesn't swear too much when the kids are around and I know most of them are here at the moment. The older ones are sorting their room's out, I hope, while the little ones will be with daddy's or nannies.

"Flower. What did he do?"

"What did he do!? WHAT DID HE DO!!? I'll fucking tell you what he did-"

"Flower, you need to calm down" I say as I reach her, cupping her face. I'm starting to get worried.

"HE TOOK ADVANTAGE!-" She starts shouting so he can hear and tries to get out the door. I use magic to dress her as she would go out there naked in her anger, and then I follow her, as she continues.

"I KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING LOVE YOU COMMENT WAS FOR NOW!... KEELAN!" We reach the bottom of the stairs and everyone is there wondering what the fuck is going on.

"WHERE IS HE!?" She snaps, looking around. She looks like she's about to burst into tears. But no one answers her. The kids look worried for their mummy and probably concerned for Keelan for whatever he's done, they don't see her like this often, if ever actually. It's when she sits on the floor and starts crying that I get angry with him. Tejus goes over to her and pulls her into his arms. While I teleport all the kids into the playroom with their nannies. Until I know what's happening, I don't want them hearing anything.

"What did he-... that cheeky fucker! Why didn't I think of th-.. hey.. I'm sorry, Princess. But I wish I had thought of it. And maybe he didn't know" She jabs him in the side and the rest of us are as confused as ever, when she sobs.

"I'm gonna.. start wearing it in…. The shower! Where is he?"

"Keelan! Where are you?"
"Just at mum's with Aria, getting Cooper, why?"
"You fucking know why! Get your arse here now!"