Chapter 12: Is That OK?

~Kylie~

We go into the front room and everyone is there, including Logan and Jake. Sebastian, Dravon and Zander are on the sofa and Keelan and Blake are leaning against a wall. With a laugh I let go of Caleb's hand and ran and jumped on top of them, landing across their laps. My head practically lands on Zander's dick, my lady bits land on Sebastian's and by the sounds of it I manage to miss kneeing Dravon in the balls. He would be swearing if I did right?

I turn to check and he starts tickling my feet, the git. I go to sit up and stop him but Zander grabs my hands as I put them on his thigh to push up. And Sebastian starts tickling my sides. I wiggle while laughing my head off, trying to get away.

"Not so funny now is it, ma moitié?"

"St-stop... I.. I beg... you.." they stop but I'm flipped over so I'm facing up. Zander still has hold of my hands and a smirk on his face and Dravon has my feet. Sebastian runs his hand under my top, tickling me as he moves them up.

"Don't you dare!" I warn Sebastian. Knowing he's going to tickle me under the armpit. I start struggling and they all chuckle. Just as he's about to reach his target Caleb says

"Ok enough. It's time to get serious, as we don't have long" I look at him in relief and thanks.

"Oh my goddess, I love you. And I'm totally going to thank you. Right after this" Zander and Dravon chuckle as they let go and call Caleb a spoilsport and Sebastian let's me get comfortable on his lap.

"So flower, do you want to tell us about your dream first?" I shudder at the mention of it and decide I will go first.

"Ok. So I woke up, had a shower, got dressed, was about to walk out the door when I had to sit because I came over all dizzy and then I laid down and curled up when I got a sharp shooting pain in my head. I thought it was a migraine or something. When the pain stopped, I thought I got up and came down stairs looking for all of you but it was eerily quiet. Too quiet. I couldn't even hear any noise from outside. I tried linking with you all but got no reply back. Just as I was about to open the front door, I felt a hand go around me and... It was Declan and he said he was waiting for me to wake then.. he put his hand down my bottom's and let's just say I didn't stop him and it felt good.." I see all their faces get angry and Zander and Dravon give out a low growl. Tejus is looking at me but not, so must be seeing what I saw, because his jaw gets tight and I can see the flames in his eyes, the hatred. He definitely doesn't like seeing Declan touching me, that's for sure. Then I continue.

"... I closed my eyes and tried calling Tejus and Caleb and anyone, but still no reply. When I opened my eyes again, we're back in the bedroom but I'm now naked as he continues to touch me. I'm about to stop him because my mind knows its not real and I'm not enjoying it but he bites me and it fucking stings. I tell him to stop but he just bites deeper and I can feel the wetness of my blood at him biting so deep. He even pins my wrists down so I can't push him off of me. Then he leans back and he looks like a rabid vampire as he smiles at me. My blood is on his lips and dripping down the corners. He says 'Soon we will be one and you will make me the happiest man alive' then he kisses me and the dizziness and sharp pain hit me again. I wake up in the same spot I was laying on the bed thinking a few minutes had passed when in fact, Caleb tells me it was over an hour. I ended up being sick, when Tejus and Caleb came in and scared me. Now we're here"

"That explains the scream. Caleb. Tejus. Any ideas?" Dravon growls. Sebastian pulls me tighter against him and kisses my neck. Right on the spot Declan bit in the dream.

"It better have been a dream and not a fucking premonition. I didn't like that one bit, it was strange because I was expecting to only be able to see what she saw, but I was able to observe it as if I stood there and watched it. He was purposely taking her blood. After he kissed her, I saw as he made sure to wipe as much of it on a handkerchief as he could and there was a substantial amount. This happened as Kylie hissed and closed her eyes. So she didn't see that part. I seriously can not wait to kill this guy" Tejus explains angrily.