Chapter 7: No Buts!

~Kylie~

We get down the stairs and walk Into the kitchen. Tejus stops and I bump, face first, into his back and exclaim.

"W.T.F. Tejus. That hurt my nose" I rub my nose and start moving around him to find Katy and all the guys there. They all seem to stop what they're doing and just stare at me. Which has me freezing and looking around anywhere but at them, as I then step back behind Tejus. He laughs and pulls me around to the front of him so I'm facing the room and keeps me wrapped in his arms. I look down feeling anxious and awkward. Tejus leans down to my ear and I can hear the smile in his voice when he says

"They've been ordered by Logan not to crowd you when that's all they want to do. All they want is to hold you, Princess. Go see them." He then gently pushes me forward into Zander, whose arms automatically go around me to catch me as I fall into his chest. I gulp and take a deep breath, then raise my head up to look at him. 

"Goddess we've missed you and I love you so much, little mate." I release the breath I was holding in relief that he's not mad. 

"I love you. And I'm so sorry for the way I've been over th-" I tell him and then he cuts me off

"You have nothing to be sorry for. So don't even think about it. I'm just happy to see you."  I haven't said 'I love you' to them since finding out about Tejus. Not because I don't. But because I was scared they didn't, and that maybe they've all done something similar to what Tejus did and it's all been a lie. Fucking stupid monster's. 

"Princess. I know I can't say sorry enough. But please don't ever doubt that." 

"I don't need to hear any more apologies, Tejus. And I'll try, I may just need to hear it for a while, for it to finally sink in." I sound like the sad little girl I feel I am right now. I turn back to Zander and squeeze him and when I pull back he kisses me. It's short and sweet but full of longing. Then he spins me out of his arms, making me laugh and into the waiting arms of Caleb.

One after the other they tell me they love me and I them and I get a small kiss. Then I end up back in Tejus's arms. Which is fine with me. I love them all but this is where my soul wants to be right now. I look at Katy who's standing there with a small smile on her face. Happy I've heeded her words and she says.

"Let's go for this walk. Crackers and water are a must though. I want you to eat and drink as much as you ca-"

"I'm not really hungr-"

"I don't care if you're hungry, missy, you're going to be a good girl and do what I tell you."

"But-"

"No buts!"

"Yes mum" I snark back at her.

"Good. Grab them and I'll meet you outside" and with that she hums as she walks out the door. I shake my head at her and I'm about to step out of Tejus's arms to get the stuff, when Zander hands me water and Blake hands me the crackers. I look at the things in my hand, then to them I question.

"We were hoping you'd take them, so had them out for when you came down. You were just longer than expected" Blake answers. I suppose that makes sense. 

"Ok let's go then, before she comes back and drags me out" I say and Tejus threads his fingers with mine then leads us out the door. We walk down the steps and she says 

"Good, you're here. I was about to come back in"

"Told you" I mutter under my breath to the guys, who all laugh. She narrows her eyes at me and says.

"I heard that. What did you tell them?" I smirk and reply

"That you'd drag me out if we didn't come out now. Come on then. Let's go." I pull Tejua forward and just walk, not really caring where we go and hate when I have to release his hand because we're getting to populated areas. Im In half a mind to say fuck it with Declan. I want everyone to know Tejus is mine and can't wait for it to be so. I can really put all his bitches in their place then.