Chapter 38: Go Back To Bed, Babe.

~Kylie~

"Arghhhhh! STOOOP! I ONLY DID WHAT HE ASKED OF ME!" Amy screams. She then starts sobbing uncontrollably. The guys did what they said and beat Decan within an inch of his life. At least, they came over, saying he was still breathing but barely. 

"Don't lie! I was there for the conversations. The trouble you were in for being a sex-crazy slut! You knew exactly what you were doing and what he was planning to do with me. And you wound me up the entire time we were at Declan's, with constantly touching and propersitioning my mates!" I snap. It started as a simple plan to just give her a little taste of what I was put through, but I got angrier and angrier the longer I stood there and started thinking about everything.

"H-he… told… m-me to do it!" She sobs pathetically. I've only been giving her the same treatment I felt in that awful room. I've beaten her, she was already black and blue from when I was beaten in her body, though I like that it will cause more pain than getting them in the first place. Her lip is bleeding. I've broken her nose and used a knife and whip on her. I've even managed to make her feel burning hot with a bright white light and freezing in darkness. The knife I was using is still sticking out of her shoulder at the moment. My mates have waited patiently while I got more angry and volatile. I'm about to rip the knife out of her shoulder, but Tejus wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear.

"We need to save energy for this spell. Unless you're not doing it, love. But-"

"Hey! That's what I-"

"Shut up, Blake! Our little Princess is ready for a nap, as is her momma, so let's do this. She's going to suffer more with the spell anyway. " I do instantly feel calmer in his arms, and he's right. I could definitely do with a nap and my jelly Bean flutters in agreement. But I just want to try something. 

"Ok. Just one more thing I want to try: " He squeezes me and says.

"Ok. Last thing, though," I nod and he releases me. I look down at the sobbing, snotty bitch on the floor and lean down so I can place my hands on either side of her head, then I close my eyes and ask my mum for a little help.

"Mum, if you can hear me. Please make this work" I push through to her, every time I felt the betrayal, one after the other in a highly concentrated dose. When she starts screaming and tries to get the pain out of her chest with her hands I know it's working. It's how I felt. Like I needed to claw the pain from my heart. When she collapses to the floor, I let go and stand. 

"I didn't even get to finish. She's going to feel that for the rest of her existence though so... Ok, let's go do this. I'm tired, hungry and weirdly horney. Must be the baby and hormones" I dissolve the dome and when I see Decan I burst out laughing. OK, it's official, I really do need to eat and sleep. But come on! He's still in that chair I made over roots and shit but he is very unrecognisable. He looked worse than I did after he had finished with me. Serves him right though. Who pisses off seven royal prince's by kidnapping and abusing their mate. Honestly, he's lucky he isn't dead. I sit in between him and Amy and get into a meditation pose.

"Errr. Ma moitié. What are you do-"

"Shhh! Just all of you sit down around me please" I answer without looking at him. I feel them all move and sit around me.

"We are here to help too" I hear my dad say. Again I answer without opening my eyes.

"That's perfect, dad. Sit around us. I'm calling the elements. And we all need to be touching. It will help it flow through to me better" They all give some sort of sound of understanding and I feel all my mates change position to sitting on their legs so that their knees are touching me. Then Dravon leans into my ear and says.