Chapter 11: I'm sure I did

~Kylie~

I climb off Tejus, catching my foot in the blanket and go crashing down into the arms of Zander, who was still sitting on the floor. Stupid, clumsy feet! His arms go around me and my legs go either side of his hips so I'm straddling him and he growls.

"Had to fall on top of me nacked didn't you?" I really have missed him. I've missed all of them. Leaning into him and tightening my arms around his neck I say.

"Now that you have me. What are you going to do with me?" With a deep rumble, he kisses me and stands. He walks over to the bed, the whole time he's been rubbing my release over my arsehole and when he drops my legs down I wonder if maybe he doesn't want to play, but he smirks at me and says.

"Dont give me that look, I'm definitely going to fuck you, little mate. But Dravon wants to play too" I don't get it until he spins me around and spreads my legs wide, before pushing me forward and bending me over. Dravon has a wicked smile on his face and is in between my legs, laying across the bed. He grabs my face and kisses me, catching my moans as he thrusts up into me. At the same time as Zander grabs my hips and slips Into me. 

The combination of pleasure with a little pain, as I stretch to accommodate his large dick in my arse is perfect. I feel so fucking full and I need them to start moving. 

"You ready, Little mate" Zander asks as he pulls out slowly. And Dravon releases my mouth. 

"Fuck... yes… move alrea-ahhhh" He slams into me, making me cry out. And as he again pulls out slowly, Dravon thrusts up. They must be silently communicating to be working so fluidly and in sync with each other. I feel as Zander runs his fingers in my hair and grips it before pulling me up against him. He tips my head to the side and starts sucking and biting my neck as he slams up Into me. Dravon sits up at the same time, now the one holding my hips as he pounds into me and kisses and nips my chest. 

"Fuck that's hot!" 
"I'm so having you next, firefly" I forgot they were in here. And Keelan is definitely on my to do list. Ha. Get it? Because I'm doing him next. Sebastian and Caleb are on my list too. I need to have them before I leave. Zander runs a hand up my chest and collars my throat.

"Get ready to cum, Dragonfly" I am **more** then ready. Zander moves his hand to just under my chin and tips my neck and Dravon kisses up to the base of my throat. And at the same time they sink their teeth into me. And Holy fuck do I scream. It feels like my whole body is turning to liquid hot pleasure. Dravon falls back onto the bed but Zander keeps a tight hold on me.

"Fuck me, dragonfly. That was… wow." I totally agree with that statement. Zander hasn't released me, and all he says is

"Drav, trade places with Keelan" As Dravon moves and Keelan gets situated Zander whisper-growls in my ear

"I'm not done with you yet, little mate" Making me whimper. They both start moving and I feel the pressure building in my core rapidly, ready to spill over the edges. I then feel as Keelan's magic dances over my skin and it feels like he's touching me everywhere. I'm definitely going to burst into flames with how sensitive and intense this is. 

"Keelan?"

"Almost there, firefly. Fuck you feel good" I moan, as my orga starts to spill but zander growls and slaps my arae again.

"Zander! Let me cum" I cry out. I think I might cry if he doesn't let me soon.

"Not yet" He growls. Keelan starts to speed up and my hips are jolting as they  both surge into me. Keelan groans my name as he cums. And Zander keeps his relentless pace. Then he tells Keelan to move out of the way. When he's gone Zander pushes my chest down to the mattress and really pounds me into it. He's all over the place, because no sooner do I get into that rhythm and ready to cum, he moves me again.