Chapter 40: Follow The String

~Tejus~

When she was gone I went straight to her. I felt bad too because she's had so much going on she obviously didn't remember the spell from Declan's so was sick as soon as I was near her. Though I didn't expect it to be from such a small distance. I will have to speak with Malcom about it. I can't even go into the next room without worrying she could be sick! She definitely needs to get this spell off us now. And I told the guys not to propose, but they were adamant of course. Never listening to me. No one in this house ever does! 

But I don't want to upset her, because I know she would probably get angry about it with her hormones all over the place, so I decided against telling her. Now she's back, I plan to do it very soon anyway. As in by the end of the day or in the morning.

"Dravon, have you got the ring?" I ask him.

"Hell yeah, I have. Took it straight off her the same night. And thanks for not-"

"I didn't do it for you, idiots. I did it for her. She's been through enough and I want her to know only happiness right now. She was already about to burst into tears after snapping at Zander! I knew pregnancy was tough and emotional for the mother but it seems to affect her strongly. So let's keep her happy"

"Not going to be a problem," Blake says with a smirk. 

"Why were you asking about the ring anyway?" Dravon asks.

"Keep it on you. At some point today or in the morning, that ring will be on her finger" I'm having this internal conversation at the same time I'm speaking to her, telling her to hurry and tell Katy she's pregnant, so I can get her back to bed. She starts talking but, Fuck the smell of her is driving me crazy. I'm desperate to have her and it's only getting stronger the longer I stare at her. So when she opens her legs for me… I'm so close to snapping, but I press myself Into her as that's what she wants and listen as she whimpers. Fuck me! 

"I can have you in bed Cumming if that's what you want, Princess. But maybe finish talking to Katy first hmm?" She comes out of her lust haze and punches me away making me chuckle. Then tells me to behave and asks Dravon for the stone. When Katy catches it and it starts glowing, she's surprised, to say the least and Kylie lights up with the idea that they will both be pregnant at the same time. Though I don't think she knows she won't be pregnant for as long as Katy will. But I'm happy she's happy. Then Kylie takes a photo and tells Katy she sent it to Kris, who is on his way. Then she says.

"You're welcome. And don't take this the wrong way, but can you fuck off after? You know I love ya but I wanna fuck my mates" We then hear Kris pounding on the door, Sebastian lets him in and we all watch as Katy shows him the stone and she starts crying. And as nice as all that is, I want my mate and she's not eating so I'm going to tease her. I step right up to her back and smooth my hands around her waist and down to her pussy, while I kiss, suck and nibble her neck. She doesn't realise it but the more turned on she's getting, the others are all staring at her now. Dravon apologises but says they have to go, so Blake creates a portal for them and they step through. 

"Let's see how wet you are for me, Princess" I whisper in her ear when the portal closes, as I put my hand down her panties and fuck me, I can't believe how wet she is. And when I reach her clit she cries out, digging her nails into my arm. I can even feel her pussy pulsing. She really is sensitive. I don't get much further as she turns, making my hand come out of her trousers, as she pulls my head down to hers in a searing kiss. I smirk, loving that I'm having this effect on her, and gripping her hips I pull her Into my rock-hard cock. 

The others are getting closer and closer, watching and stripping out of their clothes in anticipation. They're just as desperate as I am to have her. But again she's so wrapped up in me and her lust that she doesn't notice and dissipates us to my bed. We land so I'm in-between her legs and she's still kissing me.