Chapter 42: Three Days Later

~Kylie~

Three days later, I'm looking at myself in the mirror. Katy has left to go grab her dress and get ready. I designed my dress and had it made, with the help of Caleb's and Blake's mum's. It's beautiful, it's low cut and a double layer of a nice soft stretchy material that comes to mid-thigh and the top layer has a soft tulle fabric that falls to the floor. The skirt has a long train in the back and comes to the top of my arse or lower back, with spaghetti straps making it backless. We had to use magic to alter it though because believe it or not, this Jellybean is growing at an exceptionally fast rate and I have a nice little bump going on.

It's the first time they will see me in this dress and the first time they will see my bump. Well when I'm not naked, but this is different. It's not as noticeable when I'm naked but in this dress... Tejus fucking loves my little bump. But it's his sprog so why wouldn't he. Though I suppose Zander, Dravon and Caleb like it too. It gets them excited about when I'll be carrying one of their babies. Which I'm also excited for.

My hair is in a side braid that goes into a messy bun and I have loose strands framing my face and neck, with bits of gypsophila in the braid and around the bun. My makeup is subtle as I've never been one to wear any, so it's a simple smokey eye and a little bronzer and mascara. I look and feel different. I love my mates more than anything and still don't feel good enough, and looking at myself, feeling the way I do... Why do they want to be with me again?

"Because we love you. You know it's your hormones, Princess. You're beautiful. And it's normal to feel how you do. Just know you're wrong and we all love how you look. And get used to it because I think you're going to be pregnant for some time. They've already got a pool going on who gets you pregnant next. So smile and we will see you very soon. I Love you" Tejus says in my head. Always listening to my thoughts. Invading my privacy-

"I'm not invading your privacy! I could feel you getting upset and anxious-"

"I'm teasing you. And thank you. I'll see you soon. I Love you"

"I Love you both more" He replies and I swear she knows it, as I get a little flutter. Then Katy comes back into the room followed by Calisus, Logan and Kris.

"Wow, Phoenix. You look fucking stunning. My brother and the others are lucky fuckers. Are you feeling OK?" He asks in concern. I can never hide my feelings from my best friend either.

"I'm good, just hormones making me feel like shit! I look like a sack of potatoes in this dress don't I?" I say looking back at myself again. He comes over and stands beside me, looks at the mirror and says.

"Fuck me, Phoenix! You're huge! Where have you been hiding my goddess daughter? I thought you were 6 weeks... not 10!" I look at him in horror and hear Katy exclaim.

"Logan!" Seeing my face he laughs and says.

"I'm kidding! Though you are bigger than I thought you'd be. But you do look beautiful. The bump suits you. Good thing too as you'll probably be pregnant for the next 20 years. Have you heard about the pool they have-"

"Yes, I heard. Dravon will be next though. That doesn't mean you can go and hustle them or tell them either" I tell him, poking him in the ribs.

"Ouch! And how do you know! You're still pregnant with Tejus's baby! And where are the rings?" He rubs his side as he asks. Taking one last look at myself, I smile and turn away from it and say.

"I've seen it. Premonition. I'm surprised Caleb hasn't seen it. My dad should have the rings for you, he's got them as I made them specially for each of them. Don't tell them as they don't know. But it's an extra special kinda ring with a spell my mum's helping with. It's a spell imbued into the stone.... I'll explain it later"