* Bonus Chapter *

*This chapter is seen through the eyes of Yijin.

* * *

"You can't be serious." Yijin's eyes were shaped like saucers, vibrating with disbelief. She had just returned from a long day at school and was immediately ushered to her father's office.

Jin drags his glasses up the bridge of his nose without taking his eyes from the large screen in his hand. He too had returned from working overtime at his company.

"I'm afraid I am, sweetie."

"But dad—"

"Are you two fighting again?"

She pretends she doesn't hear him.

Bingo.

It's not like he hasn't noticed it before. Sighing, he sets the device on the table and drags his eyes to meet with Yijin's. The tip of his finger drums the surface of the desk.

"What happened this time?"

Instead of answering right away, Kim Yijin strides towards the swivel chair and drops her body like she's tossing a sack. "I'm telling you dad, I can't do it."

"Why not?"

"Just cause!"

The rise of volume causes Jin to calmly close his eyes and wiggle the lobe of his ear. "You know you'll have to give me a better answer than that— where do you think you're going?"

"You can't expect me to do you this favor just because you're friends with Aunt Y/n, dad. I'd rather jump off a lake than spend another minute with that boy."

"Kim Yij——"

"I'm spending the night at Uncle Jimin and Aunt Ella's place. Don't come find me."

Three Days Later

The Parks own a real estate located at Gwanju and it takes about two hours to reach Busan by car. Whenever Yijin feels like she needs to escape her usual surroundings, the Park home welcomes her with open arms.

"Still not planning to go back?" Aunt Ella and Uncle Jimin were blessed with three children. Their eldest, Park Hanjun, inevitably became friends with Yijin .

"My dad came to pick me up at school and I ditched him. What do you think?"

Hanjun lifts an eyebrow in amusement. He glides around the kitchen counter and settles on the stool next to hers, zooming in on the screen. "I'm surprised he hasn't showed up yet to be honest."

"That's cause he knows he's got nothing on Uncle Jimin."

Faint footsteps pours in on their conversation causing them both to turn their heads. A familiar face appears at the entrance of the kitchen and Yijin realizes it's Hanjun's six year old brother, Minjun.

With full lips identical to their father and rosy cheeks that resemble like muffins, he scratches the back of his head and takes a step forward into the kitchen.

"Hyung, have you seen my baseball bat?"

"Did you check your drawers?"