Chapter 22

"Aishh." He groans , shifting his weight from one foot to another before passing you, bolting straight to the bathroom.

Huffing, you willingly turned your heel, before heading towards the couch. You snatch your phone, before turning to look at Jihyun. "You coming or?"

The boy looks at you for a moment as if debating to come a long. Bringing his bottom lip in between his teeth, he shook his head. "Still have to wait for momma."

You're cringing at the term he's using to call the Queen. You'd be lying if you thought it somewhat didn't brought a bitter taste in your tongue, and an uncomfortable churn on your tummy.

"...I'll see you later then." You muttered, walking out the room before closing shut the door behind you.

A minute after you've already left, the bathroom door opens revealing the Prince just zipping up his fliers.

He gapes around the room, and his jaw clenches when not finding his Noona anywhere.

"You let her leave?" He asks the boy laying on his bed with a phone in his grasp. Jihyun nods casually, fingers lazily sliding from the smooth screen of his screen to the space in the air.

-

Your out shopping, grabbing some few groceries for home. The two boys trailed behind you as you lead the way, one hand holding the list of things, The other, pushing the cart that's in front of you.

Both of their faces were concealed behind a black mask. Reasons, was because, as to what they had explained to you. Jungkook was a Prince obviously, so he has to wear that in order to avoid stuttering of cameras. As for Jihyun, turns out he also became a popular figure, constantly seen with the Royal family even in great events happening around the Palace.

You heard from your mom that Jihyun had the Privilege to visit other kingdoms together with Jungkook and his parents. You also heard from her that some citizens thought the King and Queen had a second child but decided to hide him from the world.

"Noona." Jungkook calls out from behind, before approaching you with a yellow fruit in his hand.

You frowned noticing the faint soft darkish yellow, decorating some of the fruits.

You slowly approach him taking the fruit out of his hand before smiling at him.

"That's probably gonna be all mushy when we eat it." You shuddered at the thought of a gooey peeled fruit. "I need a good banana." You added.

Jihyun, who was inspecting the apple area, whips his head almost immediately to the two of you. His eyes were somehow as wide as saucers and the tint of pink circling his cheeks left you wondering for a good minute. You noticed how his expression matched the one Jungkook currently had but decided not to question it.

Instead, you nudged your chin. "Well? What are you waiting for? Go find me a good banana okey? I'll be at the vegetable section if you need me."

Turning to grab the other stuffs you need, you happened to slightly hear Jungkook lowly mumble something under his breath, it came out rather muffled so you pushed the thought away, as he turns to go get what you asked for.

"Why need a good banana, when you have me Noona."