Chapter 4

"What is it?"

It was your little brother.

Tightening the grip around his alien plushy, he then makes his way towards you after closing your door shut.

"I want to sweep here." He mumbles groggily as he tucks himself underneath your covers.

Although it was already dark, you still managed to catch a glimpse of his sparkling eyes.

Moving more backwards so that he'd have enough space, a big grin spread across his face, glad that you agreed to it.

One arm hugging his doll, and the other, hugging you, he closed his eyes "Good night Noona."

You closed your eyes as well "Night Hyun."

3 days later

It was just a Saturday Morning, workers inside the Palace were busy walking here and there, attending their assigned tasks.
Gardeners at the Royal Garden,
The Royal Chiefs were busy cooking breakfast for the Royal Family and so on.

But where was the King and Queen at this moment?

Well, if you must know.

A loud cry echoed throughout the corridors of the palace, mainly coming from the Prince's room.

"I want Noona here and NOW!"

Toy models that were once placed neatly on his toy collection shelves, were now scattered on the white carpet, no longer were they in one piece, completely trashing the whole floor.

The 5 year old had apparently broken them out of anger, the usual thing he'd do if not given what he wanted.

"I-I want N-Noona!" He was stuttering in between his cries.

"My baby." The Queen worriedly cooed, as she picked up the crying boy from the corner of the room.
The king gestured the workers to leave, to which they heartily obliged.

The Queen had Prince Jungkook in her arms as she went to sit on his bed, dodging broken pieces of toys as she try to hush the crying baby.

The kid even managed to flip a couch two times bigger his size, upside down.

The King sighed as he went to sit with his wife, slowly he caressed the crying child's back "Kookie-ah, why are you crying?"

Growing up, all of his 5 years of life. The Prince was never given a 'Time Out'.

He'd get everything he'd ever wanted right before him, thus leading him to become wasted, in other words, Spolied.
Which is by the way, not healthy for the boy, King and Queen themselves.

The Prince slowly looked at his father, tears still trickling down his cheeks. The king's brows met in worry seeing his son in this drastic state, "What is it kook-ah?"

Still sniffing, he rubbed his eyes only to have more tears coming down "I-i w-want." His crying made it hard for him to utter a sound "N-Noona."

The King wasn't in Busan the past few weeks, due to some Royal gathering with some other royalties he had to attend at Seoul. Thus, he doesn't know what 'Noona' he was referring to.

A light bulb clicked in, thinking he knew who Jungkook was talking about. "Don't worry kook-ah, I'll tell someone to fetch Noona okey? Stop crying now." The King gave him an assuring smile:

Jungkook nodded his head, but that didn't stop the water from streaming down his cheeks.

The King kissed the forehead of his son, before exiting the room and ordering a guard "Get King Park on the line, tell him its urgent."
The guard bowed before doing so.

King Park and Jeon, were very close friends growing up, and they still are. Like the Jeons, they are kind-hearted people.

The Parks ruled the city of Changwon, but would always have time to visit Busan, if it isn't for Royal activities, then the visit would be for catching up with stuffs.

This is how the Jungkook got to know the Princess and Prince's of Changwon.

The line was instantly answered with the third ring, "Your majesty." The guard started.

"What is it?"

"Good Morning Your Highness. King Jeon has something urgent to discuss with you."

A little chuckle was heard on the line by the King Park himself," Does he still not know how to use his own phone?" He laughed,amused that his friend had ordered another person to call him, instead of using his own personal phone." fine, I'll call him."

Yup, He's also a jolly King.

A soon as King Jeon answered, a loud laugh boomed his ear making him squint his eyes before pulling away from the rectangular device "Could you lower your tone down?!" The King hissed, hesitantly putting the phone back at his ear.

"Haha, No" he laughed "But anyway, did you miss me old man?" The other line teased earning an eye roll from King Jeon.

"No"

"Than what could be so urgent, aside from missing your old good chum?"

The King sighed, hearing another cry echoing through the hallway. Apparently King park heard it as well "Woah, Is kook-ah there with you now? The kids have been begging me to let them have a play date with him, especially Sana."

Sana, Third born of the Royal Park family.

"Great!" King Jeon almost barked up instantly "Bring them in today, kook also misses his Noona and hyungs." Not waiting for an answer he hung up. A sigh of relief,escaping his lips, knowing that his son would calm down once they get here.