Chapter 41

Mira finds herself struggling to close the door of her own house. She's lost count of how many minutes this has been going on, and any chances of taking a peak of her watch would be out of the question.

With gritted teeth she tries to pass her limits, pushing out all her strength just to get the goddamn door closed shut.

But no matter how much she tried, her capability wasn't even a tad close to the young boy's in front of her.

He watches her with amusement, one hand planted on the wood, blocking her from achieving her goal.

Giving up, she huffs and lets go. The door swings open and Jihyun smirks victoriously as he then retracts his hand back before shoving it inside his pocket.

"There it's opened! What do you want from me now?!"

Despite the rage dripping her every word, her gaze burning him with anger. Jihyun's eyes sparks. Even the sound of her voice's able to bring
back that tingly feeling to surge all over his body. That same feeling he's felt when he first laid eyes on her.

A flashback that happened inside the storage room soon hits his head and he can't help but chuckle at the thought.

Mira's about to shut the door at his face for the second time, but before she's able to do that.

The boy steps in, closing the door behind him before crashing her back on the mohagony.

She winces in pain, the throbbing ache in her back electrocuting her body, and she internally curses herself for not acting fast.

With her trapped in between, he parts his lips to speak up, slowly leaning in and leaving in a perfect proximity in the gap.

"I want you Noona."

His fingers gently trails down her curves, and she inhales a sharp breath, panic now visible in her eyes as she shots them open.

When she meets with his brown ones, she can't help but get lost in them. As much as she wanted to deny it. The boy was somehow able to let her lit that certain something inside her.

She notices how she'd unwillingly find her heart accelerating whenever he'd show her his smile, her hands getting sweaty whenever he'd call for her attention. Jihyun made her feel something she's never felt before.

His eyes darkens as they stare down at hers, slowly sliding his hand under her blouse, his cold fingertips now caressing her bare skin. Her breath hitches and with trembling hands she rests them on his shoulders, ready to push him off.

Jihyun moves his eyes to her hand, before looking back at her, a glint of anger circling those orbs of his.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Noona."

The girl hisses when he he suddenly leans in, nuzzling his face against the softness of her neck, and Mira finds her arms weakening at his touch. He wasn't gentle. At all.

She winces when feeling him harshly grazing his teeth across the clean canvas of her skin.

Her legs starts shaking at the feeling, and she's left no choice but to wrap her arms around the younger's neck to hold herself up. Jihyun detaches his lips from her, eyes filled with satisfaction when seeing his art decorating her skin. The perfect bluish paint meant he's marked her as his. And only his.

"Mine."

He says in a low growl before finding his way up to her lips. No matter how hard he tries to hold herself back, she just couldn't. His lips meets hers and she can't help but release an unfamiliar sound to echoes against his.