Chapter 13

It was exactly 7:30 am, when Jungkook got picked up by his butler from your house to his place.

For a 10 year old, he sure had class, but what did you expect from the Prince himself? Even if he had stayed in your house most of the time, that didn't mean he wouldn't have his royal trainers stopping by your place once in a while to teach him the proper etiquettes of being a Prince.

With no emotion visible in his features, he makes his way towards the huge hallways of the palace, both his hands tucked inside his pocket pants, workers bowing here and there as they walk pass him.

Once he reached his parents well huge decorated bedroom door, he signaled the guard to open it up for him.

"Kookie~ah!" The Queen chirped, spotting her son entering the bedroom. She jumps up from her sit excitedly, before engulfing the boy, who had a small grin plastering his lips, into a tight hug.

She basically hasn't seen her son for a long time, so it was only natural for a mom to miss her kid. Especially if he's her only son, who also refuses to stay at home due to her BestFriends daughter.

"Eomma." He started, returning back the hug, before leading her to the well fixed King sized bed, in the middle of the room. He pats the space beside him, signaling that she should sit there. "What is it Kookie?" She questions, taking a sit beside him, that elegant smile of hers not leaving her pink lips.

"Can Noona join us today?"

He's tone surprisingly came out rather casual. No hint of nervousness lacing his ten year old voice. But the fact that it sounded more like a demand surprised the Queen herself.

Her expression slowly faded, morphing into a motherly smile, as if trying to tell her son that some things can't just go the way you want them to happen.

Jungkook got the hint.

His nonchalant features, turning into his dangerous glare. Without saying a word, he powerfully stands up and exits the room, not even allowing the guards to close the door for him, since he himself had practically just slammed it harshly, before stomping his way into his own room.

He smirks. Not believing his words got rejected.

He knew he couldn't use his usual cries, not in front of them anyway. He knew he'd only make a fool out of himself if ever he started bawling his ten year old eyes out in front of everyone.

So instead.

He slowly makes his way towards his expensive collection of toys, sitting neatly on a shelf. His fingers delicately brushing the dark well polished brown wood.

He was aware of the fact, that by doing this, would definitely get his mom to bring you here.

Using all his young strength. Together with the anger he had felt back inside his moms room, he managed to push the shelf down. A loud thud following by a bunch of cracks, splattering and breaking of toys were sure to be heard amongst the palaces hallways.

He stopped his childish cries a long time ago. But he's habit of releasing his anger and stress, when not given what he wanted, on material things never really left.

It was your fault anyway.

As if on cue, the Queen enters his room with a bunch of guards and maids. She had a worried expression plastered on her face as she rushed to her son, engulfing him into a hug, as if she had almost lost him.

"Are you okey Kookie?" She worriedly sighed out. He knew why he was like this.

"E-eomma." He stifles. "I-I want N-Noona."

Of course.

Whenever something like this happened. It was all because of you.

Jungkook kisses his moms cheeks, noticing her nodded her head as a Yes, right after releasing a defeated sigh.

This is how it should be.

With a smile plastered on his lips, he sprints out of the room, straight to the front gate, awaiting for your arrival.

-

"I'm sorry, but y/n just left to her friends house."

The Queen had sent one of the Royal guard to go and fetch you up from
your place, but what like she said, you were at your friends place.

"Very well ma'am." He bows. "Have a pleasant afternoon." Your mom hums in responds, watching the men in black making his way back to the black vehicle, two fingers pressed unto his earpiece tucked in his ear.

-

"You Cheater!"

You and your bestfriend Jin were both sprawled on the super soft white carpet floor of his livingroom. Uno cards in hand while the rest were on the coffee table.

"Nah." Jin laughs at your sulking figure. This was his 10th win. In a row! "You're just bad at it." He laughs.

You rolled your eyes and stood up. "Where are you going?"

"I'm thirsty." Jin nods and follows you to the kitchen.

Once you got your own bottle of water you tossed one towards his way, before gulping yours down.

"What does it feel like to have a Prince totally obsessed with you?" He asks all of a sudden. Cliche as it may sound, you already know what happened with your drink.

"Y-yah!"

He rolls his eyes, before widening it as if proving a point. "The way he looks at you?" He laughs, slapping his knee in the process. "Its as if you're the only person that's there and Nothing else matters." He smirks.

You rolled your eyes.

"I'm just his Noona."