Chapter 44

Oh how you'd do anything to just feel that sugary texture of your favorite drink touching the tip of your tongue right now. Its a sunny day, and you're stuck inside your office going through some files holding the informations of your patients.

Despite the air conditioner working its magic to provide that cool breeze to circle the silent room. That doesn't change the fact about how parched your throat felt as of this moment.

And not only that, but you find yourself lazy to even step up from your seat to go grab yourself a drink from inside your mini fridge.

Jungkook was picked up by his butler early this morning, and to think he'd allow the old man to bring him back to the palace, would've been an utter achievement if you do say so yourself, after witnessing his behavior.

The latter was being stubborn kid, and since you had to leave for work, you had to be quick.

You knew you couldn't linger around for a long period of time around your apartment, thus. And judging by the way he had his foot glued to the ground, both arms crossed over his chest and you don't know if you were being delusional or not. But his biceps were flexing way too much at that certain hour. Either way. You knew you had to do something.

With a sigh, you asked him what he wanted.

The look on his face made you wish you just kept your mouth shut, and skidaddle your way out of there with hope's that the ajjushi would be able to get him out of your apartment- with his own technique- and reach the palace in time for his schooling.

"Go on a date with me."

He said and you literally felt your stomach drop to the ground, not really expecting him to say that at all, and your jaw following suit.

The latter just shot you a grin, his fingers traveling up to shut your mouth for you.

"I'll go with him if you go on a date with me later Noona."

You didn't have time to argue with him. Plus. It was just a friendly date. Not the couply kind...right?

When your eyes scanned the room, as if hoping to find your answer dabbed on a one of the walls. You find your gaze halting right in front the clock at the corner.

The word "Deal" unconsciously slips your tongue as you dashed your way out the door, panic attacking your body when realizing that you were a few minutes late for work already.

Luckily, Jin was able to save your ass from getting into trouble. And when you thanked him for that, he simply replied with a shrug.

"Consider that as a thank you for filling up for me yesterday."

With that being said. Your mind suddenly recalls all of those busy stuffs you had to do for him the day before today and your hand clenches.

"No problem." You gritted out half-heartedly as you push yourself away from him before his award winning face would be a no more.

The reason why you couldn't send him the punch you've wanted to deliver, was simple. There were eyes everywhere, and you couldn't risk having anyone witness two Doctors sending some punches at each other. You had to keep your cool, and stay professional.

After what seemed like hours of just sitting on your desk, the hand o the clock finally lands on that specific number. Giving you a signal that you're free to go.

With seeing that, you don't waste minute of shutting your files close and dumping it into one of the cabinets.

A knock emits from your door and while you were hanging your coat at the side.

"Come in."

Your BestFriend enters your office with a big grin, and you roll your eyes at that.

"Yah I saw that!" He exclaims, pointing his perfect fingers towards you, earning only a him from you in responds. You swung your back pack behind you before turning around to face him.

He was already out of his previous clothes, no wearing an oversized white sweatshirt, tight black pants, and a pair of converse.

Jin was always good looking, but you could never tell him that of course.

The latter smirks as he notices your eyes on him, his mind ringing with an idea. You find yourself snapping out from your trance when seeing him inching closer, hands clasped behind his back as he now hovers over your figure.

His eyes suddenly turns dark, a serious expression taking over his features as he stares at your confused brows hues.

When he suddenly takes your hand, you can't help but feel you heart flip against your chest, your stomach suddenly churning.

"Y/n."Jin whispers out, his hand suddenly grabbing yours. His lips tugs into a small smile when seeing your petite hand perfectly meshing with his own, before it disappears, returning back into his previous formation.

You stand there confused, not getting why he was like this at all. Those dark orbs held some strictness in them, and you can't help but feel your palm getting sweaty.

"J-Jin what are you doi-"

He places your hand on his chest, right where his heart was.

A silent yelp escapes your lips when he suddenly snakes his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him as his other hand stays planted on top of yours.

Your eyes widens, completely speechless at his action.

"Do you feel that Y/n? "

He whispers, digging your hand closer to the fabric and that's when you felt it. The vibration of his heart beating.

"Know what it's made of?"

You knit your brows in confusion, watching his eyes slowly softening. Your lips still clamped shut. What on earth was he trying to say?

Slowly he leans in, his raspy breath tickling your ear and what he had to say. Took the words right out of you.

"Boyfriend Material."