Chapter 37

The elevator dings open, and you peak your head out just to be sure no one was in view. Despite the floor being a secluded place, for all you know someone had accidentally mistaken the floor to be a different floor and land up here.And if it so happens that they caught the Prince, you're sure they won't be able to keep their mouth shut. Or. It could be the other way around. Nevertheless. You're not willing to risk anything.

Jungkook sighs deeply, eyes lingering towards your wrist before taking action. A shriek slips the tip of your tongue as you felt your body getting dragged out of the not so confined room, now making its way through the hallway.

"Jungkook be careful!" You hiss, rushing towards his front, and within a snap of a finger. You had his head inside the cover of your white coat, at the same time, a nurse had passed through the two of you, her face showing a bit of confusion. All you could do right now, was sheepishly smile at her, your feet walking backwards with Jungkooks head still buried inside the lining of your fabric

"N-Noo-" he struggles to pull himself out, his hands flaying in the air, while you also struggle to keep him in there. Your head cranes to the side making sure the nurse had entered the elevator, and once she was in. You immediately let your grip loosen, and Jungkook yanks himself back, grasping for air like a fish out of water. You're about to ask him if he was okey, but that sudden feminine shrill echoing through the hallway, cuts your words.

Jungkook locks gaze with you, eyes wide in questioning, as if wondering if you knew the reason behind that sudden scream. You decide to break the staring contest first and sprint off to where you think the scream came from, Jungkook following after a few seconds.

Your hand grabs a hold of the handle, pushing it down completely before opening the door in a swift motion.

Despite the view displayed before you, you can't help but feel relief rushing over your being, thankful that it wasn't a scream for help, but a scream of embrassment. By embarrassment, you meant it by.

Jihyun hastily shoves his shirt down, now concealing his well-built body, you didn't know he had.

Just as you're about to walk towards the flustered nurse and calm her down, you felt an impact attack you from behind, causing your body to jerk forward . Jungkook realizes his action and immediately snakes his arms around your waist, saving you just in time.

The sudden act may or may not have affected him in a way where your back had accidentally pressed something of him. A painful grunt slips his tongue as he helps you stand on your feet. "S-Sorry Noona." He stutters out.

His face was nuzzled against your neck, you hair covering most of his profile as he slowly retracts his arms away from you.

"I-I'll be at the bathroom i-if you need me." You hum in responds, pointing towards the toilet at the far side of the room before making your way towards the nurse.

If you hadn't set your goal straight, and that was to help the nurse out, you'd have noticed the sudden sweat forming against the forehead of Jungkook and his hands hovering his below, but that was now the least of your problem.

Your problem right now was why Jihyun was half naked when you entered the room.

"Mind explaining what's going on in here?" The question was directly sent towards your brother, your hand resting on top of the nurse's shoulder.

-

Jihyun explained himself saying that he didn't think anyone would barge in the room just like that, so the option of just changing out of his previous shirt in there wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Being an understanding sister you were, you accepted his excuse, before going on with your lecture about toilets and its use for such situation like changing out of a clothing. As you go on, you don't miss a chance to catch a smirk rise up Jihyun's lips whenever his eyes traveled towards the nurse who was now drawing blood out of Jungkook. The faster the smirk appeared the quicker it was to disappear as well when he turns to face you.

"Did you get everything hyun?"

He nods, "Yes, Noona."

-

It's been exactly three days since Jungkook made his entrance inside the Hospital, and after those three long days he's finally getting this discharged. But of course, after receiving that threat from the Queen, any information concerning the Prince's stay here wouldn't be put in the records of the hospital.

"Okey. So I'll just drop the two of you in the Palac-"

"Your place Noona."

Your brows arch questionably as you lock gazes with Jungkooks dark hues from the front mirror of your car. He was already staring at you, features clearly stating that he didn't like the plan of going back to the palace.

Jihyun was long lost in his own world with headphones plugged in his ears, and his eyes glued to the scenery passing by the window.

You made a left turn, entering the path that'll lead you straight towards the palace.

"Pull the car back." Jungkook says through gritted teeth when noticing the route you took. His eyes were literally boring through your head, but you chose to ignore them. His attitude had honestly triggered you, but you decide to keep your cool.

"Noona!"

"I've already made up my mind Jeon Jung Kook. We are going to your place wether you like it or not."

The latter couldn't help but freeze in his place. This was his first time hearing his full name slip out your tongue. You were dead serious right now, and he didn't like it.

Huffing, he slumps back on his seat, his arms crossed over his chest, sending you one last glare before averting his gaze towards the window.

You knew you made him mad, but you did what you had to do. If you'd obliged with his every word, the consequences would be as great than you could ever handle. You only realized it now.

Despite the muffled beeping from the outside an the swishing sound emitting from your AC, your able to hear that faint mutter coming out from Jungkook's mouth.

"I hate you."