Chapter 35

The top floor was only to be used if a VIP were to be brought inside the building of this hospital.

Beads of sweat starts forming the pit of your hand, suddenly feeling nervous as you watch Jin turn to a stop in front of a perfectly wooden door, nudging his chin towards it as if telling you to open it yourself.

You were still left confused. Of only Jin could be so kind explain why you were here in words, then that'll help a lot. But no. The guy was upto something an that only made you feel more nervouse.

"You still won't tell me?" You ask, just in case he's willing to open that mouth of his this time, but no. Instead, he shrugs to your question, before leaving you on your own, completely dumbfounded.

"Wow, thank you very much." You roll your eyes, your hand reaching the handle of the door, turning it fully before pushing it open. The smell of lavender immediately brushes your face, the beautiful view of Seoul meeting your peripheral vision. You've never been inside a VIP's room before, so you can't stop but smile at the scenery before you. The room was 2x times spacious then the normal ones below, a wide TV screen hanging perfectly against the dark brown painted wall, Below it rested a wide cabinet, vases decorating the surface of it with beautiful flowers filling them.
Your smile falters the second you remembered where you were. You were in a hospital, inside one of a patients room.

The second you shift your attention towards the bed resting in the corner, your heart drops.

"Jungkook." You whispered faintly, eyes wide as you dash your way towards his direction. A nurse was helping him put on a cast to support his arm.

"What happened to you?" Worry had brushed their way through your system as you allow the whole situation to sink in.

Jungkook doesn't answer you, eyes glued to how the nurse was helping him with the cast, completely ignoring your presence.

He was still angry at you.

"A minor accident, as to what Dr Kim had claimed so far." The nurse speaks up, looping the supporter around Jungkooks neck.

You can't help but feel even more guilty seeing him like this. When it doesn't seem like he'd answer you any time soon, you sigh before making your way towards his side, your eyes glued to his cast as you give out an order.

"Bring me the Scan Results of his arm, I'll finish this up myself." The nurse obliges to your words, bowing slightly to you and Jungkook before fleeing out the room.

When she passes you, again you try your luck with him, calling his name out softly. "Jungkook."

His respond remains the same.
Silent.

Aside from seeing him cry, you always hated it whenever he'd ignored you. The pain was unbearable, considering he was a loving, clingy child, and the fact of him ignoring you? Was never that pleasing.

You sighed before slowly approaching the other side of the injured boy, his hand clutching the mattress of his cot not going unnoticed.

You're honestly afraid he might distance himself from you, but instead, he stays still. Allowing you to finish patching up the cast for him.

"I'm sorry." You whisper softly, before retracting your hands away, smiling bitterly at yourself as you eyes the cast. Jungkook was still avoiding your gaze, eyes faced towards the scenery displayed outside the window.

"Here are the MRI results you wanted."

You cough slightly before turning to fully face the nurse, grabbing unto the files and thanking her politely.

At that very moment, the door swings open, scaring the nurse, who was already on her way out. Jihyun bows apologetically, before crouching down to pick up the clipboard the nurse had dropped to the floor seconds ago out of fright.

"Here you go...." He trails off, eyes averting away from her. He's able to take in the nurse's features within those few seconds of locking gazes. She had a shoulder-length - from what he's able to tell - brown wavy hair that was properly tied up into a ponytail, her lips chapped with a dark shade of pink almost making it look kissable. He wonders for a second how it would feel like pressed against his own. And her eyes held an intimidating shimmer within them, in other words. He finds her rather..... Intriguing. His gaze soon drops to her name tag. "..Mira."

She hums in responds, taking the clipboard from his hold, before looking straight at him with serious eyes, her lips parting to speak."Noona."

Jihyun snaps, immediately locking gazes with her, eyes wide as confusion decorates his face."What?"

"Its Noona. I'm older than you right?" She was clearly annoyed, he could tell. Judging by the way she had her eyes rolled at him, before stepping - more like stomping- her way out of the room.

The boy's left confused, scratching the back of his neck as he slowly closes the door shut.

You rest the files above a table, eyes lingering towards Jungkook, who was still ignoring you.

"Noona." You hum in responds before facing your brother, who immediately sent you a kiss on the cheek. "I brought drinks." He chimes, lifting the plastic bag he had in his hold, up.

You smiled, gesturing him to put them inside the mini refrigerator the room had, resting in the corner.

While Jihyun was stuffing the drinks inside, you then made your way towards Jungkook, crouching in front of his sitting figure, hands on both your knees, as you slowly take in his side profile.

You then cupped his cheeks making him face you. You don't miss the chance to see those hint of crimson decorating the skin of his cheeks as he now stares straight at your eyes.

Once again, a tear trails down your cheek, memories of that night flashing your mind. You can't get over the fact that you slapped him just like that. You knew he deserved it, but still. It wasn't that right of you to raise a hand at him. "I'm really sorry Kookie."

That being said, he immediately snakes his arm around your waist before pulling you towards him, hugging you tight as he buries his face against your tummy.

Relief surges your whole body, glad that he's already forgiven you.

"Noona." Jungkook then speaks, voice muffled by the sound of your clothing before he looks up at you with puppy dog eyes. You chuckle slightly at the view, fingers caressing his dark locks.
You hummed, urging him to continue.
"Can I... Can I stay at your place tonight?" He bites down his lower lip as he awaits for your reply. You knew that, that would be impossible for the meantime. Sighing under your breath, you then drop your gaze towards the sheets of the bed, as if debating to tell him or not, before forcing a smile up your lips as you face him. "I don't think I can bring you to my place kook. Your next check-up will take place after a few hours." You say, glancing at your wristwatch for the time.

A whine escapes the young boy as he retracts his arm away from you, pulling you down to sit beside him."Please. I don't want to stay here Noona~" he continues to whine.

Displaying an exhausted grin , you ruffled his hair before getting up on your feet. "I'll check up on you later okey? You should rest for now."

"Noona!"

You ignore his yell, immediately closing the door behind you.

Rubbing your temple in frustration, you then make your way towards the elevator, Jin awaiting for you with a smug smile.

"How'd it go?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

Your bestfriend chuckles, clearly amused by your respond as the two of you made your way inside the elevator. "About how they think they're able to fool you with a fake X-Ray Results?" He stifles a laugh, earning a glare from you in return.
You weren't really angry, pissed off maybe, since he just lied about his condition. I mean. Who gets an injured arm just by accidentally bumping with a door? But despite that. You're happy he's accepted you back, hopefully this time. As his Noona.