Chapter 7

Yes, Jungkook was just five years old.
But believe it or not, his mind was a bit too mature for his age.

You were special to him. From the first time he saw you? He knew he'd want to see you every time.

During those three days of not seeing you, led him to ask his mom where you were, to which she'd always reply with "She'll visit you soon baby." Then that would be it.

Growing up, he was always given what he wanted, and when not given, a tantrum would take place. He himself knew that it was a childish thing to do. But what did he have to lose? If crying was the only method he needed to do in order to get what he wanted, then so be it.

Unfortunately, you were one of the things he wanted.

Present

By the time the Queen came to take Jungkook back to the palace, he was already taking an afternoon nap and so was Jihyun.

"Oh would you look at that." The Queen cooes and lifts the sleeping child off the couch before resting his sleeping face gently on her shoulder.

She takes a peak at Jihyun, who was limply sprawled on the other couch, and smiles lovingly at the sigh of him before facing you "Is this Jihyun?" She questioned, to which you nodded in reply.

She probably hasn't seen him when she dropped Jungkook off this morning.

"He's soo cute, just like you!" She whispered excitedly.

You walked her out to the front door, where you could see a long limousine parked right in front of your front yard.

"Thank you for watching Kookie today dear, I hope he wasn't a bother. He wouldn't stop crying back in the palace, and kept calling for you." She sighed.

"It's okey ...aunt." You hesitated calling her that. Immediately, she shot you a smile, hearing you calling her aunt "I'll see you soon my dear." She gave you a hug before exiting your house.

Time Skip

It was just a normal Saturday, the sun shining ever so brightly as the cloud covered its beaming light from probably burning the earth to an oblivion or some sort.

It would have been a 'normal' one, if you and your mom weren't called to the palace by the Queen for a quick 'Catch Up'.

The Queen greeted you and your mom with a hug once you both entered the spacious beautiful livingroom.

"Y/n dear." The Queen chirped "Kookie is in his room getting ready. You should go surprise him." She added, giving you a little push, to which you obliged with a smile.

"Okay."

After a few minutes of being lost, you finally arrived at the front door of his room, with the help of one of the guards.

The guard opened the door slowly.

"G-Go away!"

The five year old stood at the corner of the room, with nothing on but an underwear.

The two maidens, that you assume, were assisting the Prince, looked exhausted. Their hair weren't in place any more, and were almost as if they were begging the Prince for something.

"Your Highness, We just need to get you in this clothes then you can watch any cartoon you want..hmm?" One of them pleaded, displaying an outfit that hanged on a hanger, in front of him.

"I said no!"

What he did next made your eyes widen.

He kicked the woman's leg.

Now that was........not nice.

Quickly you ran towards the woman, who was now rubbing the kicked spot.

"Noona!" The kid smiled, seeing you.

"Are you okay?" You asked the woman as you grab the hanger away and made her sit down on the bed.

She was probably in her thirties, and what the Prince just did was very very disrespectful.

"It's okay dear, I'm fine." She sighed, but smiled at you reassuringly.

"Does this always happen?" You asked.
She hummed in responds, her eyes blankly staring at the five year old.

Your jaw unconsciously clenched as you feel your blood boil.

If it was your brother doing such act, then you'd surely not buy him anymore of the sweets he loved for a week.

Sighing, you walk towards the boy in the corner of the room and crouch down to reach his level.

Immediately, he wrapped his arms around your neck, hugging you. "Noona!" He laughed, not knowing that you were disappointed in him for doing something so disrespectful.

Slowly, you gently removed his arms and put it down, but didn't let go.

With a serious expression, you started. "Jungkook, what you did right now to ahjumma wasn't very nice. You hurt her." Your voice was stern.

He doesn't know what he did wrong, you could see it by the way he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Jungkook, did you hear me?" Your voice softens, but your expression remains serious.

The kid lowered his head, staring blankly at your hands that held his.

You smiled a little "A good boy doesn't kick another person like that. And since she's older than you, you need to respect her."he raised his head, now meeting your gaze.

He's crying.

"I know our little Prince is a good boy, and he's very nice." You cheered "and I also know he won't do it again... Right?" You tilted your head to the side.

He nods, but the tears doesn't stop from streaming down his cheeks.

You slowly wipe his tears, "Now, I want you to say sorry to her okay? And promise me you won't give her a hard time." You added.

His crying didn't stop, he then hugged you, while vigorously shaking his head as a 'no'.

"Kookie." you called out to the kid who was now sobbing real hard. You sighed, caressing his back and waited for him to calm down.

He knows what he did was wrong. He probably hasn't had anyone correcting his mistakes. He's afraid to apologize.

After he calmed down, you cupped his cheeks and wiped away the remaining tears.

"Let's go?"

He nodded, you smiled.

"That's my Kookie." You tapped his nose.

You reached out your hand waiting for him to take it. He did.

You two slowly approach the ahjumma "Miss. Kookie has something to say to you."

The Prince had his head lowered down, as he tried to speak. "K-Kookie."

His voice cracked, as if he was on the verge of crying again.

You caressed his back encouraging him, he gave you a weak smile before shyly looking at the woman.

"K-Kookie is s-sowwy."