Chapter 15

Earlier:

The 10 year old Prince sat himself down beside the Palaces' red carpeted floor, front view displaying the long hallway, his back pressed against a wall.

Impatiently, he fiddles his fingers.

What was taking you so long?

Spotting his mom heading towards his direction, he abruptly stands up and runs to her embrace, hugging her.

"Eomma~" he whined, looking up to his flawlessly gorgeous mother. But of course, he considered you to be the goddess herself. His beautiful Noona.

"Where's Noona?" Upper lip pursed forward, he carefully observes his mothers features. He watched how her brows furrowed into a stressed kind of look, before it softened again, her lips pinched into a thin line as if debating to answer his question or not.

At that very moment, the large palace door opened, revealing King and Queen Min together with King Jeon.

"Oh yeobo!" She squealed like a highschool girl, grabbing her sons hand and elegantly making her way to her husband and The Mins.

"Yunseo~ah, its great to see you again." Mrs Jeon started, giving the said woman a tight hug. "Who's fault is it anyway? You promised you'd visit us." Queen Min teasingly pouts, glad to have finally see her sister after such a long time.

The two Kings made their way to the Livingroom for a quick chat, leaving their wives talking. Both too engrossed at this particular topic, they've forgotten all about the boy that stood there.

His fist were clenched tight. Eyes narrowed in an agitated state.

That specific guard his mom sent came back, but without you.

He saw how his mom dismissed him away so carelessly.

You're suppose to be here. Where were you?

He held it in.........for now.

Both families gathered in a penthouse located inside the Jeons Royal garden, for a cup of tea.

King and Queen Min's son, Yoongi was seated beside Jungkook. His cousin

All the way to the penthouse, he watched his cousin, occasionally shooting Mrs Jeon a dangerous glare.

The tea party sadly came to an unexpected end.

High expensive tea cups now shattered to the ground, liquids that once filled them were now getting soaked to the earth, leaving in its place, a dark stain.

It was a complete mess.

The one responsible, in his grasp, gripped that silky white cloth that was once previously placed neatly on the table they were using.

He couldn't hold it in anymore. He didn't like the fact that the people in front of him were having a good time, while here he was feeling a painful churn in his heart.

He was crying.

"Eomma I want Noona!"

Flashback Ends.

In the end, you found yourself bringing yoongi a glass of water he had wanted to request. You're still mad tho, but you remembered that he was still a guest in your house.

"Thanks." He mutters, grabbing the glass of water from you, as he positioned himself up.

At least he has manners.

After gulping the remaining liquid down, he places the glass on the coffee table, eyes then watching your every move.

You snatched the tv screen remote from the coffee table, before plopping on the couch, different from Yoongi, beside Jungkook.

"Noona can we watch Iron man?" Jungkook politely asks, as he brings the sandwich you've made for him, up to your mouth.

You hummed in responds, eyes glued to the screen, finding for that particular chosen movie. You took a small bite from the sandwich, before playing the Iron Man movie. Jungkook unconsciously smiles, seeing the cute addition cut on his sandwich.

Yoongi watched in amusement, seeing how his little cousin's behavior towards you, was different. He was soft.

Everyone in the family, including himself, knew the real behavior of the kid.

For starters, he wasn't one to share his stuffs. Second, He always gets what he wants, and of course, will always throw a tantrum if not given.

He's seen those sides of him. And he admits it's always a scary experience witnessing it live.

-
2,11