Chapter 3

It's been a few hours since you've played with the Prince.

You noticed he was trying to keep his little eyes open the whole time but would fail miserably. You'd chuckle to yourself, amused, when catching him rub his eyes gently before letting out a cute little yawn.

Eventually he fell asleep right after you had tucked him to bed.

One of the workers entered the room and said that your mom was waiting for you at the front door, Since it was time for the both of you to leave.

You internally cheered and almost instantly ran passed her, meeting your mom and the Queen at the main front door.

The Queen gave your mom a long hug, as if one would disappear right after they'd let go.

"Visit us soon okey?" The Queen teasingly smacked your mother, to which she chuckled in response "Call me."

The Queen smiled at that, before giving you a hug as well "Make sure to visit us again okey dear? I have a feeling kookie would want to see you again."

You kindly nodded as a response, and before you knew it, you were back home, inside your room, the place you've wished to be at ever since.

Next Morning

School was already over, and here you were, exiting the tall building while chatting with your fellow classmates.

Still busy of the little conversation you both were engrossed in, you failed to notice a small figure excitedly stepping out from a grand limousine, soon catching you of guard when its smol arms were wrapped around your legs.

Eyes widening, you recognized it to be the young Prince.

Of course the Royal Family's profiles were known throughout Busan and beyond, this leaving your fellow classmates to stare in awe, and confusion unto why the Prince had showed up to a place like this.

You whipped your head from the kid below to your friends beside you, making a face that says 'I don't know what's going on'.

Before you could utter a word, the smol hand grabbed yours now leading you to the limousine "Noona let's go."

A hand holding unto your backpack strap tightly, you watched as the huge door to the palace, open, allowing you to enter with the kid guiding you.

"Noona" he turned to give you a smile. You have to admit, his smile was so cute.

You hummed in response, still curious unto why he had brought you here.

Does the Queen know I'm here?

Of course she does. I mean, if she didn't, then she wouldn't have ordered those man in black suits to trail behind the limousine, making it too obvious that a VIP was on the road.

He smiled wider, before dragging you to a spacious room you recognize to be the kitchen.

You also noticed that he liked calling you 'Noona' and that was it, no next words would follow.

You took a quick glance at your wrist watch, almost coughing your lungs out checking the time.

Your mom had told you to be back at home right after school.

School ended an hour ago! That's it, I'm dead, prepare a coffin for me!

A small familiar female voice made its way to your ears. Turning your head to the main source, you came in contact with the Queen herself, a long white elegant dress decorating her body, making her look like a godess. Exactly what she should look like.

"Y/n dear." She gave you a hug before lovingly smiling at the kid who was now trying to get you to move, since you had apparently stopped walking so suddenly.

"Noona~!" He whined, before letting go of you and crossing his arms.

Ignoring him, you properly greeted the the Queen " Good afternoon ma'am."

She chuckled, slowly fixing your hair "Call me aunt dear, we're basically family since your my BestFriends daughter." She winked.

You two completely forgot about the sulking kid who was already on the verge of crying.

"N-Noona"

Whipping your head to his direction, you managed to catch a tear rolling down his puffy cheek.

What could he be crying for now?!

The Queen crouched down, slowly carrying the Prince up and calming him. "It's okey Mommy's here." She soothed, rubbing circles to his little back.

He had his arms wrapped around her neck,muffled sobs escaping from his petite body.

Looking at your wrist-watch again, you nervously rubbed your neck as you averted your direction towards the Queen, not looking at her eyes tho. "I-I probably should head home now ma'am." You chuckled nervously.

"Aunt" she corrected you.

"Aunt." She smiled before nodding her head" Kookie-ah say goodby to Noona~" she cooed facing the Prince towards your direction.

His red puffy eyes shot you a glare.

"Bye little Prince" you smiled, slowly tapping the tip of his nose, ignoring the deadly daggers he was sending you.

Tears still running down from his eyes he turns away and nuzzles his face against his moms neck, sobs drastically increasing its volume surprisingly.

You scratched your neck confused.

Did I say something wrong?

The Queen gave you a side hug "Tell your mom I said hi, for me okey?"

You nodded and soon made your way out of the palace, straight to your home.

Your mother didn't even scold you once you told her the reason of you being late. She ended up talking non-stop about how cute the Prince was.

Dinner was already over, and you just finished washing the dishes.

You went straight to your room, taking a quick shower before changing into your pajamas.

Getting under your comfy duvet, you were ready to fly off to dreamland, but then your bedroom door creaked opened.

"N-Noona?"