Chapter 24

You pull back, brows knitted in confusion.

"What?"

He shakes his head, grinning. "Im hungry." He giggles like a little child, before pulling you with him out the door.

-

"Ah~"you grunt out, dropping the last box of your items in your new found apartment.

You give yourself two good pats at the back, congratulating yourself for finding an apartment at such short period of time.

"Put that right over there." You gestured your brother to drop the box he was carrying at the far corner of the livingroom.

-

"Jungkook really its oke-" he cuts you off by forcefully yanking the duvet out of your grasp.

The impact was pretty strong, almost causing to you to fall over. If it weren't for Jungkook saving your ass by grasping your arm just in time, then you'd definitely embarrassed yourself.

You shoot the kid a glare, a warning to be careful next time, as he lets go of your arm.

"I'll do it for you Noona." He walks over the side of your bed, ready to dress your matress and pillows up.

You huffed, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear before placing both your hands on your hips. "Then what am I suppose to do?"

He doesn't tear his gaze from your bed. Flopping the blanket over the surface of your matress, he answers. "Just stand there and look pretty for me." He lifts his head, shooting you the most innocent sweet smile you've ever seen from him ever since you've returned from America. "That'll help a lot."

You thought that shade of pink decorating your cheeks wouldn't become worse. But you guess you assumed things too soon.

He finishes his word with a wink, a chuckle following right after when seeing you diverting your gaze away from him and towards the door.

You cleared your throat. "I-I'll go make some snacks for us." Jungkook hums in responds, your nervousness amusing his teen heart.

"Okey Noona~"

You shut the door behindyou, before leaning your back against it. Your hand immediately travels up to cup your burning cheeks, eyes widening as you process what just happened.

When did he learn to talk like that?

You shook your head in attempts of pushing the thought away. Your eyes travels to the knob beside you, as you allow yourself to stand. A smile plasters your lips remembering that sweet smile he shot you.

"Cute." You mumble, chuckling at your own words before making your way towards the kitchen.

When he sees your shadow no longer hovering the small peak underneath your door, he tosses the covers of the pillow he was suppose to dress them in, before fishing his phone from his pocket.

He dials this certain number before placing the device against his left ear.

The caller finally answers after the third ring. "What took you so long to answer?" Jungkook growls. He sure didn't like it when people take too long to answer their phones.

"I apologize your High-"

"Save it. You're fired." He hangs up.

His plan was to have one of the palace's maid, come up here and fix up his Noona's apartment while he finds a way to get her out of the house without her knowing about his plan.

And now that his mood's been ruined, he reluctantly snatches the previous pillow case off the ground before walking up to the bed ready to do the task 'properly' this time.

After a few hours has passed and With everything already placed in their designated area, the boys finally get to relax from all their hard work.

You make your way towards the livingroom, a trey full of your delicious chocolate chip cookies accompanied with a mug of oranges juice, in your hands.

"Snack time." You announce, placing the trey above the surface of your coffee table.

A yelp escapes your lips when a pair of arm pulls you to seat on the couch that was behind you. Jungkook shoots you a cute grin before grabbing himself a cookie.

Jihyun helps himself with a glass of juice before grabbing two cookies, popping one whole inside his mouth as he holds on with the other.

"Woona heya." You tear your gaze away from your brother, satisfied that he was enjoying your baking, before facing the kid next to you.

No wonder his words came out muffled.
You furrow your bow in question when seeing a cookie in between his lips, admitting slightly that he look kinda cute.

"What is it kook?" You question.

He nudges his chin towards your direction, dropping his gaze on the half portion of the cookie hanging in his mouth, before meeting your eyes again.

You unconsciously lean backwards when he comes closer.

"Bite."

Your eyes widens. He wants you to bite?
You weren't even aware of the fact that your mouth was hanging loosely out of surprise, at that very moment.

Using this chance. Jungkook pulls you by the neck, allowing you to cover the other half of the cookie....fully.