Chapter 19

"Yeah......You."

You're honestly caught off guard by his dangerously change of tone and you scrunch your fratures. You're don't know what he's trying to imply, but by the way he had his cold gazes you was somehow similar to how a predator eyes its prey. His narrowed brows intensely stares right through your confused frozen once.

Then.

He giggles, tucking a strand behind your ear, his face morphing into a more caring look.

You blinked two times, trying to process what had just happened.

How does one change his expression quickly like that?

What he did next kinda woke you up from weirdly eyeing the somehow bipolar kid, but at the same time, it grossed you out.

He crouches down to reach your level, eye to eye, smirking a bit and before you know it, blows a minty breeze straight at your face.

You scrunched your nose in disbelief and disgust as you step back, eyes not leaving the now grinning kid-man, or whatever he was.

"Noona I'm hungry~ let's go~" Jungkook cooes all of a sudden, wrapping an arm around your waist as he leads you to the kitchen, secretly sending Jihyun a smirk as he responds with an eyeroll.

You eyed the arm that's on you before looking up to sadly meet with his sharp jaw.

What happened to the serious "Yeah...You." Side?

Next Day

You let out a rather loud unpleasant yawn as your body shift to the side arms extending to its fullest, stretching your stiff figure.

Rubbing your eyes, you got out of bed , your body already fully awake as you
Slightly marched your way towards your bathroom to clean yourself up.

Brush teeth, small shower yadda yadda yadda.

You've already been employed as an intern at Gangnam Hospital, your interview taking place a couple of months ago while you were still in America.

They gave you a full month to adjust yourself first, with the traveling and all, before finally getting you started with a truck loads of work you're surprisingly looking forward to.

Aside from feeling that excitement rushing over your veins knowing that you've already gotten yourself a pretty neat job, that pays 'properly'x you're much more excited knowing that Jin will be working in the same building as you.

Checking the time it was already 7:54am. You make your way towards the kitchen, tying your hair into a bun as you stride your way all the way down the stairs.

"Morning kiddo." You spoke smiling, aggressively ruffling your brothers Brown hair, frowning a bit to have received no reaction.
A silver spoon puddled with a few flakes of cereal soaked in milk, rested swiftly on the tips of his fingers, a phone in the other.

Noticing that, you snatched the phone away from him. "Noona~!" He whines, standing up in attempt to take his phone back only to have you retreat it behind you. "Eat first phone later." You strictly spoke, earning an eyeroll from him.

Did-

.....Did he just?

"I see you got a new attitude there mister." You scoffed slightly, watching him ignore you as he reluctantly makes his way back to the counter seat, grabbing his half empty bowl of cereal and placing it at the sink.

After washing his dish, he walks his way towards you, and shamefully pouts, head lowering as his eyes gaze down to the dark tiled floor, his reflection looking back at him.