𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟐

HANAGAKI TAKEMICHY

"Huh? Where's Naoto?"

"Quit messin', you idiot!"

"Hurry up!"

"Kill him!"

"Ha? Hold on.."

-------

Just right before I came back, I got beat up. Just great.

"Hey! Takemichy! Are you okay?!" I heard a girl's voice calling me.

"Eh? Y/n-chan?"

"Let's get you treated right now so stop crying, you crybaby," she then helped me stand up. Oh wow, she didn't look like she's struggling on my weight. Wait, did I loose weight?!

"Hey, stop moving! They're really worried about you, you know. Sendou, Makoto, Takuya and Yamagishi," she said while she was helping me walk.

I gave her a nod. "I know," we'll be Kiyomasa's slave for a long time. How can I beat Kiyomasa?! I can't do anything! Naoto, it's impossible.

"Let's go to Hinata Tachibana today!" I heard her say. Hinata?

"Ha? What am I even gonna tell her when she sees you with me?" I looked at her and she looked at me as if I said the weirdest thing ever.

"What are you talking about? Hinata already knows about me. Didn't you introduced me to her yesterday, saying you don't want her to misunderstand our friendship?" She said.

.....

Did I?

"O-oh yeah! I forgot about that," I obviously didn't know about that.

I heard her sigh and shook her head.
"Even though you're still young, you have a memory of an 80 year old," She said.

"Hey! That's offensive!"

"Was not. Just accept it already and also, how did you get in this state?"

"........."

Oh that's right. I totally forgot about my current situation. Kiyomasa and his crew. Will I forever be a slave to them? Should I just go back? How should I go back? Naoto. That's right. Naoto was the trigger was our handshake.

I was too worried on my thoughts and didn't notice she was staring at me.

"I know what you're thinking about. Stop thinking about negative things! Whatever your problem is, I know you can face it. I'm here too, you know. You've got friends with you." and she hit me in the head. What the-

"That hurts! Can't you see I'm bleeding?" I cried. This woman.

"Then don't slack off and walk faster, I still have to buy medicine, time will be wasted for sure," I walked faster when she said so. I don't wanna argue with this girl anymore.

------

"Alrighty! I don't have a lot of money with me right now so these were all I could buy," I saw Y/n while walking towards me holding a plastic bag.

"Here," and she gave me a bottle of water. This is the second time I hung out with her, and it's no doubt that she's kind.

"Thank you," I took the water and drank it, one shot. I was about to throw the bottle when she took it away from my hands.

"Oop don't throw the bottle, gimme that! You can make money out of plastic bottles you know! You could also recycle these, you know!" and she put the bottle in the plastic bag. What's with her? Recycling and such, is she really that kind?