𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟏𝟑

Y/N

I placed the plates on the tray, while humming the song I heard a few days ago. I've been singing this song for a while now, I'm having a 'last long syndrome'. I can't blame the song, it's just so catchy, that it's stuck on my head for days.

I'm all alone in this apartment. The whole Tachibana household are out. They went to a relative's birthday party. They invited me to go with them, but I told them I can't go, using the excuse of 'I'm not feeling fine'. Just imagining the stack of foods there makes me hungry.

Gosh, Y/N! You just ate!

I'm bored. Should I do something for the Tachibana family? I should thank them for their hospitality with something nice. I can't just say I'm grateful without doing anything. They took me in without hesitation, and treated me like a family. Sigh... just thinking about that makes me cry.

I should bake a cake for them. I'm sure all the ingredients I need are here. Mrs. Tachibana, Hina, and I just went grocery shopping the other day, I'm sure of it.

Eggs, flour, baking powder, milk.... what else? Wait, do I even know how to bake? Okay, let's just try it out. I hope it won't flop.

"I wonder what the guys are doing, right now?" I asked myself. "Who knows." I laughed.

Mikey invited me to tonights Toman meeting. He said that they're going to nominate the new Third Division Captain. I wanted to go, but I don't feel like going. I just wanna stay here and enjoy my time alone in this huge apartment, though I get creepy vibes.

I feel like I'm inside a horror movie, then the lights will suddenly turn off and then the--- nah. I'm only scaring myself, let's get this done before the Tachibana family comes home.

"Then the next step is to--" I halted, when I heard some noise coming from the living room. Eh. That's probably just some rats running around, but I haven't seen rats ever since I lived here. Whatever, I'll just ignore it.

I continued mixing the ingredients inside the basin. When all of a sudden the lights started flickering. Hmm, the lights just probably has some problems.

"I can do this even without some light." I boasted, and before I even know, 2 of the lights suddenly turned off. "Nah, I'm not buying it." I said. I'm a courageous human being, things like this don't scare me.

"No!" I screamed. I just heard someone whisper to my ear. Psh. That was just the wind, right? It's just the..... wind..... There's no ghost in this apartment. No..... ghost.....

I glanced to the side... and did I just saw a child running? Nah, it's probably some lights coming from the outside. I suddenly remember Mrs. Tachibana saying she hears a child's laughter at night, during midnight. But, as if I would believe in that.

"Play with me." I heard someone whisper.

Right, I told myself to go to sleep early. Not bake some stupid cake. Let's go to sleep, Y/N. There's plenty more time to do this... right?
ミ●﹏☉ミ

I didn't make time to have a quick shower, nor brush my teeth. Not because I'm scared, I'm just too tired... I'm sleepy, okay?

Now, off to bed....

I shouldn't have talked about being in a horror movie(╥﹏╥)

------

Guess where I am now? At Toman's meeting. Why am I here, when I said I don't want to attend? Because, I want to.

Earlier, Hina called. She told me that the family will be staying at her Grandmother's house, and I wasn't happy about that. Sure, being alone in the house is relaxing, since it's quiet and no one will disturb you. It's nice, until some paranormal activities happen inside the apartment.