𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟏𝟗

Y/N

It's been one day since I got released from the hospital. I was hospitalized for seven days, and it was so boring that I wanted to escape. The boys did keep me company, and I did enjoy having them around, though I find them annoying 'cause they always visit me when I want to sleep and they're so loud. Thankfully, Emma, Hina and Mitsuya were there to keep them quite. 'Cause if I were the one to silence them, I would've broke their necks. Good thing that didn't happen.

"I think this is the right way," I told myself. "This is usually where we would walk to Kazutora's house."

I haven't seen that guy for days, he didn't even visit me when I was still at the hospital. What a bad friend, hmph. Get ready Kazutora Hanemiya, I'm taking you out on a date. Of course, Kazutora would be the one to treat me. 

Oh! This is his house. This is definitely the house I remember. I pressed the doorbell straight away, hoping that it would be Kazutora who opens the door. 

But to my dismay it was his mother. His mother is so attractive. I've meet her before, but her beauty always astonish me. 

"How may I help you, Miss?" I break out from my trance, and smiled at Mrs. Hanemiya.

"I'm Kazutora's friend, is he inside?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, Kazutora's not here." She replied, with an apologetic smile.

I bowed at her, and thank her before leaving.

"Where did he went off to? I was hoping to have a date with him." I talked to myself. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm desperate to have a date with Kazutora.... I was just looking forward to it.

Looks like I'll have to ask him out another time. Sigh...

"Date with who?" 

Huh? Doesn't that voice belong to.....

Kazutora!

"Kazutora!" I waved at him, as he walks towards me. Yey! Now, we can carry on with our date. It's just a friendly date, okay? No feelings attached (^▽^)

"A date with who?" He asked again, emphasizing every word.

I giggled and pointed at him, "You! Of course."

He suddenly looked away. Eh? Is he blushing? He is. He looks so cute with his cheeks red. Gosh, I want to pinch his cheeks so bad ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Is there something wrong with him? He's been staying frozen for a while now.

"Kazutora?" I poked his cheeks. He moved away from me, but still keeping a close distance.

"Why do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Because I want to," I said. "I haven't seen you for days."

He looks away, and sighs. "I was busy, sorry."

Busy, huh?

"Tell me Kazutora. What do you think of me?" I asked, as Kazutora looks back at me, titling his head a bit.

"A good friend...?" Huh? Why does he sound so unsure.

"If I'm a good friend to you," I paused for a short while, examining Kazutora's facial expression. Before continuing, "Why were you scared to see me?"

His eyes widened at what I said. Surprised? Does he think he can get away with a lie? Baji told me everything, about why you didn't want to visit me.

"I wasn't too scared to see you.... I just---" He said in a small voice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not making this a big deal, but I just want to hear the truth from him. Anyway, I'm trying to make him compensate me by taking him out on a date.