𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑𝟕

Y/N

Dandelions..... My favorite flower besides daisies. Wish the song Dandelions were released in this year.

"I'm in a field of dandelions,
Wishing on every one that
You'll be mine....
Mine...."

Good thing my mother can sing. I wouldn't have been interested in music if it weren't for her.

"So this is what they call the calm before the storm yeah?"

I'm in a place that I very much like to visit. It's always peace and quiet. It makes me want to die here BUT again, No dying Y/n.

Tomorrow will be the emergency meeting of Toman vs Tenjiku....

Should I invite the others here? Kazutora already knows this place. I think I'll bring the others here sometime.... Orrrr... Maybe later! Nothing's gonna happen today and it's nice to relax a bit before the pain comes soon.

I'll just go to their homes one by one or hideouts... wherever they are... But before that... I'll finish making their bracelets first.

-----------

"So where are we going?" Kokonoi asked.

Yep. I kidnapped them all. We're walking towards the field. It's just a few meters away from where we are.

"Just somewhere....." I said.

"Hey, Y/n. Why do we have the same bracelets?" Hakkai asked.

"Because I'm no artist. As if I have the talent of making bracelets," I said sarcastically.

"Why are we the only ones with the bracelets?" Rindou asked.

"Others will get theirs soon," I answered.

"When is that?"

"Soon,"

"Did you actually carved it yourself?"

"Yes,"

"I heard you sew your own clothes, is that true?"

"Yes,"

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost,"

"The future is a disaster, don't you think so?"

"Yes,"

"Why-"

"As far as I remember, all of you weren't interviewers," I gave them my sweetest smile. That smile should make them shut up a bit. Sigh.

Just a minute later, we have arrived at our destination. I don't know what to do today. I invited them because I want to clear my mind and relax with them but it seems like I'm the only one who's very tensed. I don't want them to die like ever again.

Good thing all of them remembers the future. They easily chatted each other without even them knowing each other in the past. Well... Maybe they talked a bit in the past but not that close.

------------

"Hahahahaha! Did you also remember when Y/n tried to do the back flip for the first time?"

"Yeah! I remember! She landed flat on her face and almost broke her nose and back! She ended up resting in bed for a week,"

They've been talking about my embarrassing moments for a while now and instead of being embarrassed, I laughed with them. Those moments are just so funny.

"But look at her now. She's able to do any flips very easily,"

"Well... That's an advantage for staying alive for so long," I said. I had so many advantage yet I can't even win this fight...