𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟔

HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

Hearing what happened to Pah's friend and Pah's friend's girlfriend, disturbed me. But what irks me right now is that Draken-kun is walking towards his own death.

Naoto said that during the conflict between Mikey and Draken's function, Draken will die. But I went back in time 12 years ago. And now, a fight between Toman and Moebuis is about to start. That means.....

"I'm too stupid to figure this out!"

This is so frustrating! But first, let's get some sleep and think about this tomorrow.

------

I've got it Naoto!

"I'm gonna become Draken's bodyguard!"

Although, I couldn't determine which of the events is going to kill him. But if I stick with Draken the entire time....

"A genius idea, if I do say so myself." Grinning ear to ear, I can't believe I came up with a brilliant idea.

If he died because he fought with Mikey, then I'll just stop them. If it's the fight with Moebius that killed him, I can deal with that too!

"Hina! Akkun! I'll definitely save you this time for sure!" I said with such determination, despite feeling uneasy. I'm not really sure if I could save them, I will, I will not give up 'til they are safe.

Now, off to find Draken-kun.

------

"Huh? Bodyguard?" Draken asks, confused. "No way!"

"Thank you!" Yes! I get to his bodyguard and---- "Wait, what did you just say?"

"A bodyguard would be too annoying. I can do whatever I want on my own." Draken said. "Besides, would you even be any good at it?"

And, I've already failed the mission. His words kind off hurted my ego ಥ‿ಥ. I didn't expected this. I didn't think he'd refuse me immediately. Sure, he's strong and can handle things all by himself. But, Draken-kun, you're gonna die. I can't just let you die, so just let me be there to shield you.

Whatever. I'm not the type who gives up so easily. Since, Plan A failed, of course there's a Plan B. And that is to tail him! From now on, until August 3rd, I'm gonna keep an eye on Draken-kun the whole time. Prepare yourself, Ken Ryujugi. I'll save you, and you'll be able to call me a he---

"What are you doing?"

Ahh-- "What are you doing here Y/N-chan?" Fvck. She fvcking scared the crap out of me.

"I asked you that question first." She said, then continued on sipping her juice. "So?"

I kept quite, I can't let her know that I'm tailing Draken-kun. I'll just wait for her to leave and continue my mission. I took a peek from the wall, and saw Draken-kun's figure getting smaller and smaller. When is she leaving?

"Are you stalking someone?" I heard Y/N ask. I turned to look at her, and she's watching Draken-kun. "Why are you following Draken-kun? Drake---"

I quickly pulled her before Draken-kun could see us. I have to shoo her away, but how? I don't think Y/N-chan would leave. I guess I have no choice but to tell her.

"I'm guarding Draken-kun." I confessed, she looks at me then looks away. Now, what's her problem. Later on, she fits into loud laughs. What's so funny about guarding someone, protecting them from harm. Seriously Y/N-chan, what's wrong with you?

"You? Guarding Draken-kun? That big, tall guy. The vice president of Tokyo Manji Gang?" She asks, as I nodded. Who else would I be guarding, there's no one else named Draken besides Draken-kun, so who else. This girl! "Why are you guarding him though?"