𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟏𝟔

HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

Relax, Takemichi. Haitore's just gonna watch just like before. He didn't do anything to you before. He's just here to watch. That's right..

"MIKEY!!"

We all looked at where Mikey was. And... Mikey had been hit by Kazutora! Is he unconcious? This is bad- no wait! He's moving!

"Mikey-kun..." His name came out of my mouth. He's trying to stand up and he's bleeding so much, right now.

"Tell me one thing, Kazutora." I heard Mikey speak.

"Am I.... Your enemy?" he continued. They were having a conversation when Kazutora went to the top of all the junks where Haitore was watching. What's he doing? Does he want to get pulverized?

"Do you know, Mikey. If you kill people, it makes you a bad guy. But if you kill enemies..." He looked at Mikey before finishing his sentence.

"It makes you a hero," what is this guy saying? Also Haitore... He's not moving an inch from where he is.

Haitore really is just watching! Just like before! I heard he was really impatient but he looks so patient right now.

----------

Mikey-kun fell unconscious along with Kazutora and the 2 more guys that Kazutora took to take out Mikey.

I am now desperately trying to go to Mikey and save him. Another Valhalla captain is trying to go to Mikey! I have to...

I have to save him!

"Mikey-kun!"

There's no stopping Valhalla from getting Mikey!

"Movveeee!"

"Urghhh!" It's just a punch in the face. Get up, Takemichi!

"Aaarrrrghhh!"

"Your boss' head is mine!"

No! It's over-!

......

W-what?

"Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Squad Captain, Tetta Kisaki! My squad will take responsibility and protect our leader!"

No way... No way...

Huh? That guy, one of the captain of Valhalla. The one with black mask. He's the guy who was with Kisaki! Eh? What does this mean?

"Hm? Not bad at all, Kisaki." Mitsuya-kun, no...

"Tsk. Is he trying to be the president or something?" what Chifuyu said did not escape my ears. That's right... Kisaki is the enemy.

I see! It doesn't matter for Kisaki who wins in this fight!

"He protected Mikey!"

"Kisaki's awesome!"

"Pretty good work for a new guy,"

This is how he gets on Mikey's good side, and if Toman wins, he will be one of the top contributors. If Toman loses, it will get absorbed in Valhalla. So no matter how this fight turns out, it'll play into his scheme to take over Toman.