𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟏𝟓

Y/N

"Chifuyu!" I called out. Hm? That's Baji and Takemichi?

"Y-Y/n-chan!" I don't know why but I feel like he's panicking about something. Is this about the jacket thingy?

"What are you doing here?" when I said that, I made sure to let Chifuyu see where my eyes are staring.

"Oh, Takemichi wanted to talk with Baji-san and I'm just waiting for them to finish," He explained. "How about you?"

"I was just strolling around and then I saw you," I said while smiling sweetly at him. He stares at me for a bit and suddenly turned around. ( ̄▽ ̄;) what is wrong with him.

"Don't die," Takemichi's voice was heard all the way from here when he said that this made me and Chifuyu look at the men who were conversing.

Sigh. Takemichi, you're not careful enough.

"Chifuyu, what do you think is gonna happen tomorrow?" I asked. He slowly turned around to look at me.

"I... Don't know," he said while looking at the ground. I just hummed a response.

"Wait. Are you planning on going?" Chifuyu asked with a shocked face.

"Of course not! What do you think I would do when I encounter bad people? Poke their eyes! Kick the part where it hurts the most! They should be afraid of me so I won't be going," I said so obviously. As if I could never come tomorrow. Tomorrow's a great day.

Chifuyu just chuckled a little and patted me in the head.

.....
.........

"I-I'm not t-trying to pull any tricks! I w-was just caught in the m-moment! I'm sorry!" he said in panic and bowed at me. This little cutie. It wasn't even a big deal.

I giggled at his actions and didn't hesitate to pat him also in the head.

"There. Let's call it quits!" I said while still patting his head. I saw him with his cheeks red but he turned around again and I didn't see his face anymore. Hihi. Cute.

"Why are you so red, Chifuyu? Do you have a fever?" Huh? Takemichi? Oh. He's already done talking to Baji, huh.

"I-it's just so hot!" Chifuyu said. Hot? It's not even ho- Ohhhh.. I'm hot :)

"What? It's wint- huh? Y/n-chan?" Takemichi looked at me. Look at this man. Am I really that hard to notice? I waved at him.

"Yahoo~"

----------

"The pre-battle meeting for our battle against Valhalla will now begin!" Draken announced.

"Hey, Rekrek. Do you ever take off your mask? I mean, I think you look handsome without it,"

"Shut up and don't be a bother," The guy with the mask said. He still hadn't told me his name yet which is kinda annoying but I also didn't tell him my name either. What is he? VIP?

I've been talking to him all the time when Toman has meetings and such but he doesn't seem to enjoy my company, and he keeps on avoiding me. Tsk. It's gonna be your loss, you white haired idiot.

"You look like a thief with that on," I said while pointing at his mask. He didn't reply back at me nor look at me.

"Can I braid your hair? It looks shiny,"

"Hey, what if I'd get the same hairstyle as yours? Wouldn't that be awesome?"

"Can I sing you a lullaby? I'm very good at it!"