𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑𝟔

Y/N

Today is the day Takemichi will meet Kakucho for the first time in a long time. I don't wanna go. They're gonna have a serious conversation and I just wanna set some people up.

"Mikey. Is Draken-kun free today?"

Mikey looked at me while still pushing the buttons from the controller for his video game. (I'm sorry, I don't know what that's called. I rarely play video games)

"I think so. Why?"

Great! "I was planning to set some cuties up!"

Mikey hummed in amusement as he raised his brows looking back at the small television.

He must be thinking who. He's very comfortable to be with. He might be childish and free-spirited but not for long. I'll never let that happen. I won't let Takemichi suffer too.

Sigh. How much weight is now on my shoulders? I'm very much willing to risk my life for them. Seeing them happy makes me happy too.

"It's Emma and Draken, right?"

As I have expected. This brother already knows about the spark between the two.

"Yup! I'll be their cupid for today!" I smiled at him like a child getting a toy.

"That's fun! Count me in too!" he was now done with his game and is now looking directly at me with his childish smile on his mouth.

"Not a problem, my precious subordinate! Then let's get them now!"

---------

"Oi, Emma." Draken called out to Emma who was beside Mikey.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Look at that, Draken really is inlove. I bet he'd be a great boyfriend.

"Yeah but Mikey here just suddenly grabbed me out of my classroon and told me to cut school. I had no choice since my teachers would probably scold me even if I was gonna go back. How about you? You're with Y/n?" Emma asked as she looked at me. Good thing I told her who my crush was. Jealousy won't get in the way between them but death will

"Mikey called and told me to come here and I think the same goes to Draken too," I said. Well, Mikey didn't actually call me but I'm sure Mikey called Draken.

Draken never bothered to look at me but instead stared at Emma with his brows up.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's Mikey's fault!" Kazutora 2.0. Emma sure learned something from Kazutora.

Mikey never bothered denying because he know it's true while Draken just sighed and shook his head while smiling.

"So? Why did let us come here?"

Mikey pouted and looked up as if he was thinking something. We were waiting for his response for a while but I didn't expect he'd suddenly grab me and run away super fast. This was never part of the plan but whatever.

I looked behind at Emma and Draken. They looked very dumbfounded. Emma tried to call for us but we already got away. Good thing I didn't slip since this Mikey over here is very fast.

"Now that should do it," He said while stopping in an alleyway.

"For a fast ang long run, it wasn't tiring at all," I said. Honestly, it wasn't. Good thing I exercised everyday, if not, I would have been a panting mess right now.

"Since we aren't tired, let's spy on them,"

"That's what I was thinking,"

Mikey and I have the same brain, don't you think?