𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑

Y/N

Sigh...

I've been sleeping here in the park for years now. Maybe not just in this park but I mostly sleep here. It's a good thing no guard comes here to check at night. I'm really low on money. Should I find another job? The store that I worked doesn't pay much but it's a good thing the store owner is so kind, she let's me take a bath and gives me clothes.

"Y/n-chan?"

Hmm?

"Hinata-chan? I thought you were with Takemichi, watching fireworks?" Why is she here?

"Hm? He already went home. Wait, how did you know?" She walked towards me.

"Just a hint. Since that guy loves you very much," I noticed her cheeks getting red. They're really soulmates. Waaahhhh! I envy you, Takemichi! When will I ever get my THE ONE.

"Ehhh.. Is that so? Well, what are you doing here so late?"

I can't actually say that I sleep here since I don't have any money to rent a home nor can I say I have no family. She'll be shocked if I tell her the truth.

"I'm just strolling into the night. I'm actually a night person," I said to her.

She sat on the swing beside me. "It's really dangerous for a girl to walk alone in the night, Y/n-chan,"

"You don't have a say to that," I said in a joking manner.

"I was just out doing errands," Hina said.

"You really need to be careful, tho. Bad guys are mostly out walking everywhere in the night," I warned her. She's a really kind person and I don't want her to get hurt. I know Takemichi cares for her so much.

She nodded at me as her response. A few minutes later, the air was full of comfortable silence.

"I heard you slapped, Mikey."

"Eh?! I just misunderstood the situation," I saw hina sweat dropped.

"Well, it's a good thing it was Mikey," I looked at the stars. They were coming out one by one.

"You know Mikey?" she asked.

"Yep. We just became best friends yesterday!" I said happily. I am quite happy to become friends with them.

"Yesterday? He must really be a kind person," she then smiled at me.

"......." I gave her a nod and smiled at her.

"I should get going. You should too, Y/n-chan," Hinata then stood up. I don't have any choice but to stand up and go in the opposite way since I can't let her know I just sleep there.

"Just call me Y/n, Hina," She smiled at me and nodded.

"Bye, Y/n!" she waved at me.

"Bye, bye!" And I also responded with a wave. *sigh* I can't sleep here anymore since people know me already. Well, it's just my name and they're just friends. It's not like everything will change just because I befriended them again.

*sigh* It's still 10 pm. I hope the shrine where Toman's meeting up place is now vacant. I hope they're leaving.

------

It's really dark here. Good thing I'm not scared of ghosts. Is there someone here? I think they already left. No motorcycles, voices, and people!

"There's no one around! Yes! Lucky me!"

"Who're you?"

"Unlucky me!" urgh! Who was that?

"I asked who you are?" huh? A guy with white long hair and a mask?