𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒𝟐

TAKEMICHI  HANAGAKI

We waited and waited for months just for to Y/n wake up, yet there's no sign of her waking up. She didn't even move an inch. Only the wires in her body were keeping her alive. Looking at her really hurts all of us. We knew what she went through just to save us. I was fortunate enough that Y/N was here. I wasn't alone, cause I wouldn't be able to do this alone.

"I really just can't believe she went through that. I feel so useless," Mikey said. We were at the park with Emma, Draken and Hinata. 

"C'mon now, Mikey! Don't get all chummy. You think she'd like it if you keep on mourning after 8 months? You trust her, don't you?" Emma said while pouting at her brother. She's right. Y/n promised us. I believe her.

"You're right, Emma. Let's just keep on waiting," Mikey smiled. I know that smile was forced but we can't do anything. All we could do was wait.

"How about some takoyaki?" Hina suggested and pointed at the stall that sells takoyaki.

"Yeah sure," they agreed and walked towards the takoyaki stall.

"I keep getting sentimental about all her favorite foods, Takemichi," Hina sighed. I really couldn't blame her. Y/n was after all, a glutton -_-

I patted her head and she looked at me with those pretty eyes. AAAAA don't look at me like that, Hina-chan. My heart flutters just you, staring at me.

"I-It's all gonna be okay! I am sure of it!" I knew my cheeks were red so I looked the other way.

"My parents were also very worried about her," she said. Hinata's parents were also visiting Y/n often. They once asked who was paying Y/n's hospital bills. We all lied saying her family paid for it all. They were even confused why her family didn't visit her when their daughter almost died. We kept quiet about it. Actually, we also didn't know her parents. We kept looking but our hard work didn't result to anything. Almost having the thought that Y/n was an orphan.

"That just shows how much Y/n was special to every one of the people she encountered. I do want to thank your parents for worrying about her," I said.

I heard Hina giggled and I looked at her confused.

"Well that's nice of you, Takemichi-kun!" She smiled. Wow.... pretty. I smiled at her too. So pretty.

"Let's go join them," she said. I nodded and went to the three who bought takoyaki.

-------------

IZANA KUROKAWA

Everyday. I kept visiting her everyday. Just waiting for her to wake up and see her eyes full of life once again. I want to be there when that happens but it really annoys me that I get to see these stupid faces everyday too.

"Oi Izana. Aren't you tired of coming here everyday? I bet if Y/n were awake, she'd grow tired of your face looking all stupid," Hanma said. Damn that idiot looking face. He's lucky I won't punch him in front of Y/n. I would really love to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Same goes to you, you fcking chicken," an insult for an insult. That's fair. He just laughed at my words. Kisaki, who was beside him, slapped Hanma's shoulder for being too loud.

"Shut up. You're gonna wake her up," Kisaki said.

"......"

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?"

Both Hanma and I looked at each other when we said the same thing. He raised a brow at me. I just stuck out my tongue at him. Gross looking fart.

"Shut up! Ughhh. Both your presence makes me stupid," Kisaki then went outside. Must have not enough patience for the both of us.