𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟔

Y/N

"Prayer time's over,"

"Yuzuha, I need you to do everything again. What you did today. Everything," I told Yuzuha who was just behind me.

"Huh? I have to repeat all of it?" Yuzuha asked and I nodded at her while giving her a smile. Her eyes are a bit red. She cried, huh.

"Just give it up, Manjiro Sano. This boss is on a whole different level than you. You're just a pebble in the face of his military rule," Inui really believes his boss is the strongest. Mikey's even stronger than Taiju despite their difference in figure BUT! I'm the very ultra mega strongest of all! I hope... :(

"I just hit you with the best punch I've thrown today. Guess it'll take more than one hit to shut you up," Oh Taiju. I've heard those words many times. It's gonna be embarrassing for you.

"Is this all the invincible Mikey is made of?! How disappointing," Watch your words Taiju.

"Can you call Senju, Yuzuha?"

"Hm? Senju? Sure- wait. Does she remember you, too?" Yuzuha asked. I shook my head. Yuzuha and Senju became friends because of me. They weren't friends in the past but I just love to be friends with them. I should also introduce them to Hina and Emma. They're gonna be the very best of friends.

"Nope! That's why I'm letting Senju come here. I'm gonna give her the bracelet," I said to her.

Oooooo~ Taiju's been knocked out. That must've hurt pretty bad.

----------

"TOMAN WINS!"

"All is well," I whispered to myself.

"Mission Complete,"

"Takemichi... I'll be giving them the bracelets. Can you make Mikey and Draken go first? Let- no wait, I'm joking. You're gonna faint," I then looked at Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu?" I asked. He nodded. Easy as that! Better look out for Takemichi. He'll pass out any seco-

"You passed out early," I said to the knocked out Takemichi. I know he can't hear me but who cares about me talking to an unconscious guy? None... I think.

"Nice catch, Mitsuya!" I gave Mitsuya a thumbs up. Takemichi's very tired he needs a rest. I'll take care of all of you.

Awwww. Look at that, a red face from Mitsuya. It's nice to see him like this since he's not actually this kind of person.

"I have something to give to you so don't go home yet, okay?" I said to Mitsuya who was holding Takemichi. He nodded and smiled. Of course I also smiled at him. Who wouldn't smile when he smiles?

----------

"Kokonut, Inuiboi and Sibling abuser!" I called out to them. Why is Taiju on the floor? Does he want to clean the floor? Or is he praying? Repenting for what he'd done?

I heard Koko suck his teeth as if he was annoyed to hear my voice. Actually... I always borrow money for Kokonoi. He let me borrow some since I blackmailed him. He never refused me when I told him I'd burn his house if he doesn't let me borrow money.