𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑𝟎

Y/N

"Senju! These bags are getting heavy!" I complained to Senju who was picking out more clothing. I wiped my sweat, the plop myself on the small chair. Today was a tiring day... but first of all, let me make a fuss about this freaking chair that I'm sitting on. This chair! This chair is uncomfortable. I was already in pain because Senju is making me carry all her shopping bags, this is adding up to my already excruciating shoulder pain.

I thought I will have a beautiful day today, with Senju give me goodies because she suddenly asked me out for a shopping spree. But no! She just asked me to accompany her, just to make me carry these very light bags for her. And these feather-like bags are making me suffer. I looked over at Senju, who was having a bit of trouble on choosing the 'perfect' looking clothe. Every garb displayed here looks so pretty, but the dresses I make are much prettier. My skills are top-tier, and they shouldn't compare my dresses to these common-looking clothes. But, I do want to buy trendy clothes. I want to try them on, even for just a minute or so. Or, maybe not... I might outshine the others who tries on the same clothes, 'cause I will obviously rock in those outfits.

"Hey, Y/N!" I glanced over to my side, and saw the Haitani brothers with Izana and Kakucko. Whenever I see them, these four are always together. It looks like they're also shopping.

"'Sup!" I greeted them with a nod. I was about to shake hands with Izana when Senju suddenly pulled me closer to her. Her protective mode is on? I exchange glances with Kakucho who then looks away. Seriously, why do I think that this guy doesn't like me? Like, whenever I'm around him, he always keeps a distance between us. Eh... whatever. That doesn't matter, 'cause it's not my problem.

I watched Izana and Senju glare at each other. Do they have a grudge against each other? Oh right... Senju's older brother, Takeomi was a former 1st Black Dragon gang member, he was one of the original Black Dragon members. And, so is Izana, he is the 8th leader of Black Dragon. So... maybe that's why the air is so tense. But there's one thing that I would not like to happen, and that is a sudden bloody fight. I don't know if they truly hate each other, but I don't want that too happen because that would be too troublesome. However, if they do want a battle.... I have a good one in mind. Since I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of rich kids, then it'll be the battle of who has more money - the one who throws the bigger amount is the winner. And of course, I get to have all those money. That way I can become rich. Work smart, not harder. (*^-°)v

"Calm down you two, let's have some peace." I told them, plunging down the chair then crossed my legs. "Let's all take a death breath and talk about our problems." I added. Today, at this very moment, I am their lawyer. In a fight there should be a lawyer, and that is currently my job. I cleared my throat, waiting for both parties to explain the tension bordering around us. And again, they won't budge. They're still intently staring at each other, wait... are they interested with each other. I mean... no one ogles at each other for too long, unless if it's a staring contest. You know, this is how my grandparents married with each other. They were doing grocery shopping when they came across with one another. They fought because of a certain food that was displayed on the shelves, and only one can have it since it was the last one. Because of that they stared at each other for hours, 'til one surrenders, and it was my Grandfather. Years later, they got together and eventually got married. And I.... just made that up, just so I can amuse myself from getting bored.

Grr... this is irritating!

"Cut it out you two!" I yelled at both of them. Their heads turn towards me, giving me a deadly stare. I immediately raised my arms up, gesturing that I give in. I shouldn't have yelled at them, then I wouldn't receive their glare.