𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟒

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Don't you think Izana's being too hard on us, brother?" Asked the younger one.

The older one sighed, "Well... that's his nature." He said, looking over to his younger brother, then proceeds to hit the enemy with his baton.

"Do you need any help, Rindou?"

"No, I'm alright."

Rindou smirked, upon hearing his opponents scream in pain. It's obvious that Rindou is enjoying with breaking their bones. As Ran on the other hand, dully strikes his baton to his opponents head.

There were 50 men surrounding the both of them, but they successfully took them down. Obviously, 'cause they're the Haitani brothers.... they're titled as one of the strongest in the world of delinquents.

"These damn sh!theads don't know their place." Ran rumbled, wiping blood off his face. "I hope their leader is happy to see his subordinates dead." He smirked.

Rindou looks at his older sibling in disgust, "Stop acting cool, it's annoying." Rindou muttered.

"What did you say?" Ran glared him, as the other brother just rolled his eyes.

"Let's go home brother, I feel so unpleasant." Rindou groaned, trying to remove the blood stain on his clothes with a handkerchief he stole from one of the enemies.

Rindou looked over at Ran, whom he just heard laughing. He titled his head, thinking that his brother must've twisted his brain after fighting with a group of delinquents.

"Look what we have here, Rindou."

Rindou looked over to the direction his brother was heading, squinting his eyes when he saw two familiar faces. A mischievous grin then formed on his lips.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Well, we just found a familiar face." Ran pointed his baton, "Y/N."

"With a Toman bastard." Rindou added, referring to the person Y/N was with.... Mitsuya.

"Leave us." Mitsuya glared at the two. "If you wanna fight don't get Y/N involve." His statement made the siblings chuckle.

"I'm tired..." Ran mumbled, letting out a long sigh, "It was nice meeting you, Y/N."

Turning their backs on Y/N and Mitsuya, a smile was still visible on their lips. It was no doubt that they were interested to encounter those two, specially.... Y/N. Though it's not their first time to meet Y/N... but everytime they see her, Y/N is like a new person to them.

The first encounter was when she was having a small date with Izana. The second was when Y/N revealed herself as Haitore... which surprised them. Who wouldn't be surprised about knowing that Haitore, is a girl... and is someone that their leader in Tenjiku knows.

But, what pique their curiousity even more was her identity as...... Haitore.

Expecting that, that would be their last meeting with her. Y/N unexpectedly appeared near Tenjiku's hideout, under her character as Haitore. The siblings stared at the figure, confused to why Y/N showed up unannounced.

"Why do you guys look stiff?" This was the first time someone saw the Haitani brother looking anxious and alarmed. "Relax, I'm not gonna do anything to you."

"What are you doing here?" Rindou asked, as the older sibling is taking care of some Tenjiku traitors, who tried to sell their leader to another gang.

"You shouldn't be here, Ha.i.to.re." Ran emphasizes, "Or, should I call you Y/N."

"What do you mean I shouldn't be here?" Y/N chuckled. "I can go wherever I want, and no one can stop me from doing so." She took off her hood, and smirked at the two.