𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟓

Y/N

The Toman Gang meeting just recently started. Some Toman members were gathered in front, talking about something. I couldn't get what they're discussing about, but I think it's something serious. But, I still couldn't forget the show that happened earlier.

------

*flashback*

"Oi! Emma" Draken called out.

A petite girl approached, "Yes." She looks bored, just like me. I'm bored by just standing here and listening to them.

"Y/N-chan. I'm glad that you came here with Takemicchi, though I'm quite surprised to see both you and Hinata here." Mikey stated, smiling.

"Well, I wouldn't want to miss out the fun." I responded, with a laugh, as Mikey followed after.

"Lil' coward? What is this about?" I heard Hinata say. I diverted my attention towards Hinata and Takemichi. The poor kid looks scared to death.

"I-It's not what it seems, Hina." Takemichi explains, while taking a step back. Somehow, I sense that there'll be some fun show that'll happen.

"He saw me in my underwear and ran away." Emma, your not helping Takemichi. But that doesn't matter, go on. I'm enjoying the play.

"Oh? So something like that happened, huh?" Hinata sounds scary, but I love her energy. Boss girl vibes, go off Hinata.

"Did it really happened? I recall none of that." Takemichi took a few steps back again, with tears in his eyes. "Huh?! Where'd you get that weapon from?!"

"You're enjoying this, huh?" Mikey said, referring to what's currently happening in front of us.

"Y-Yeah... pft--" I replied, trying to stiffle my laugh.

"Hina-san!?" Takemichi begged. And the scene unfolded to Hinata beating up Takemichi with a bat, and that's where I lost it.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." Takemichi looks so pitiful, yet funny. I laughed at him, 'til my stomach starts to hurt.

"I don't care!" Hinata said, and left.

"Wait up Hinata-chan." I called out, racing after her.

------

When I think about that, I couldn't help but laugh. But right now, the atmosphere is so serious and tense, that I couldn't try to let out a small squeak.

"Is there anyone who thinks it'd be too much trouble, if Toman helped out Pah's good friend?" Mikey asks to all Toman members. "Is there anyone who is on a fence about moebius, even though they ganged up on Pah's friend?"

"There ain't is there?!" Mikey continued. "We're going to crush moebius!" Then followed by a loud roar from the crowd.

So they're going on a fight with a gang named, Moebius. To avenge a member's friend. I bet all the members of Toman are looking forward to the said fight.

"The decisive battle will be on the 3rd of August, during the Musashi festival."

"You girls are new here, right?" Hmm? What? Who's this blue-haired dude, whose glaring at me, as if I've made a huge mistake.

"What are you girls doing here though?" Well, at least this orange-haired one looks nice. "Don't mind my twin brother, he's born like that." He smiled.

Somewhat they look familiar, aren't they Angry and Smiley?

"He's Smiley, and I'm Angry." The blue-haired guy said, with a fuming tone.

Oh! I got their names correct. They're name always weirded me out, like who would name oneself Smiley and Angry. Their name sounds like their part of 'The Seven Dwarves'. But it does makes sense, considering their personalities.