𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑𝟐

Y/N

"Where are you going, Y/n?" Hina's mother called out to me when she saw me walk by the kitchen where she was washing the dishes.

"Oh. I'm going to the park, auntie! I just need some fresh air so that I could lick the oxygen," I smiled at her. She laughed at my joke which I am very happy for. She's the sweetest, just like Hina.

"Alright, alright! Then let me just give you a bit of money so you could at least buy something you want," She said to me. I immediately shook my head to decline but she insisted. I don't have a choice, do I? That's money :)

"Naoto, do you wanna come with me?" I asked to the little Naoto who's done eating his breakfast.

"Why?" he asked. I raised a brow at him. Does he not want to go to school?

"Because I am gonna pass by your school today. Let's just go together!" I said to him while I raised both my eyebrows twice.

"Why?"

........

Are you serious? I looked at him with my most weirdest face.

I heard auntie laugh at her son's behaviour.

"What a cautious kid," I said. We both laughed together while Naoto looked at us as if we were crazy women.

-------

"Naoto, you're awesome," I smiled to him. He just looked at me weirdly. I can't blame him. I've been praising him throughout the walk since we got out of their house.

"Do you wanna get something after your class? I could treat you ice cream later?" the side walk is quiet and so is the road.

"What do you mean after my class?" He asked while still gripping his backpack.

"Like literally after your school, duh." I chuckled a little while he looked at me with his brows almost meeting.

"I can go home alone, thank you,"

I pouted at his statement. I got rejected by the little Naoto. What.

You know what, this one always works.

I inhaled deeply and....

"NAOTOOOOOOOO!" I yelled. He looked at me with panic and looked around if someone was staring or sumthin'.

"Shhhhhhh!" he put his index finger on his mouth as if he's shushing me.

"NAOTOOOO!" I shouted again.

"Shhhh! Y/n-san don't shout my name-" of course I won't listen to him.

"NAOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" oh look. He also shouted my name.

........

We both laughed at our craziness. It's nice to see him laughing. He's a great dude in the future.

----------

"Why did you walk with me or even insisted to go home with me? What is it that you want? I feel like you want something," He said while looking directly on the road. The little detective is now using his powers at me.

I stopped walking. What do I want?

What do I want.....

"I want to live no more," I looked at the dark sky. It looks like it's gonna rain soon.

I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me directly in the eye.

"Stop staring. Let's go fast before it rains," I said to him and walked to his side. Kid Naoto is cute but Adult Naoto is handsome but is very annoying to my family... and me.