𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟏

Y/N

"Yu-zu-haaaaaa~!"

"Y/nnnnnn~!"

Both of us hugged each other. The first ever person I befriended in this life was Yuzuha and Senju. I haven't seen them for months since I was kind of busy with things. Too bad Senju's not here.

"Why didn't you tell me you were friends with her, Yuzuha?" Hakkai said to his sister. Hakkai and Yuzuha are siblings and also that... Big guy.. Who's very not nice!

"Do I have to tell you that?" Yuzuha then crossed her arms and raised her brows at Hakkai. Oh btw, the siblings are treating me street foods right now. They're the best. Except for Taiju. He better stop

"Of course! You could've said you knew Haitore!" Hakkai then pouted at her sister. This made Yuzuha look at him like he has mud on his face. Yep. She and Senju knew I was Haitore.

"That would be stupid of me to reveal Haitore's identity," Yuzuha said while pinching Hakkai's cheeks that made him cry out. I just laughed at them. Siblings are fun... how did I not realise that with my brother?

"It was okay. You can actually just reveal my identity as Haitore if you wanted to. It's no biggie!" I said to Yuzuha. Actually, I don't mind letting people know I'm Haitore since I could just knock them out but it's nice to let people know the difference between Haitore and Y/n in their personalities. I know I will have a hard time making REAL friends if I reveal myself too early.

"What do you mean no biggie? Haitore is the strongest, most feared and most influential delinquent there is! That's your title as Haitore! You can't just let your identity as Y/n go out from Haitore!" Yuzuha scolded. I actually knew what people think of Haitore and I am actually proud of it. I have been working so hard to get that title just for the sake of protecting the weak and my friends.

-----------

"You know Y/n, when I told her Haitore got stabbed twice, she suddenly asked me so many questions. I saw her tears almost escaping her eyes. I even thought Haitore was her lover from the way she acted but to think Haitore was a girl and you were best friends..." Hakkai explained to me while eating his chips. Yuzuha smacked his brother again.

"Oww! Stop that, Yuzuha!" Hakkai cried.

"Only if you make me your wallpaper!" Yuzuha said. So... Yuzuha still has Hakkai as her wallpaper huh? She's always been protectibg Hakkai from Taiju. She's protecting someone... Just like me.

"You have Mitsuya as your wallpaper?" I asked Hakkai. This made Hakkai stop bickering. He just suddenly looked at me with wide eyes.

"How did you know?" surprised eh?

"Your sister told me!" I said while smiling at him. This made Hakkai look at his sister.

"What topics are you talking with Haitore?" Haikkai whispered to his sister but that didn't escape from my ears.

"Oh.. Just things," I answered to his question which made Hakkai shocked and Yuzuha laugh.

"Also, Y/n" I just wanna tell you that Mitsuya had a cr-"

"Yuzuha! Don't just expose him like that!" Hakkai scolded her sister which made Yuzuha giggle.