𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟏𝟏

Y/N

"Say, Izana. Do you know Mikey?" I asked, as the white-haired boy stared at me. You're probably wondering why I know him, right?

He then looks away, responding a, "No. I don't know him."

Resting my chin on my palm, I smiled at him. Liar. I know, you know Sano Manjiro. He's the younger brother of your older brother, Sano Shinichiro. I know you are aware of who he is, and what he is. Everyone knows him, everyone in the world of delinquents knows the unbeatable Mikey. Infact, many of them are trying to defeat him, including you.

"You're the same age as me, right?" He asks.

Trying to change the topic? Well, I guess, I'll play along.

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'. I am the same age as you, but I am actually older than you think. But, we'll just leave it at that.

"I see..." He mumbles.

And, I see that this guy is not used to talking with anyone. He looks stiff and awkward, if anyone wants to talk to him--- no, wait. Sadly, I don't think anyone would want to talk to him. Considering that he's a delinquent, who brutally beats up an enemy and would not hesitate to kill. I don't think anyone would try to approach him at all.

And yet, surprisingly, he has friends who cares for him.

Speaking of friend.... here's one, approaching.

"Izana."

A boy around Izana's age, has a scar on his forehead to his left eye. Kakucho Hitto. This is out of the ordinary, but Kakucho looks good with his scar. It suits him well, I meant it in a good way though.

"I've been looking all over for you...." Kakucho trails off as his eyes lands on me. He looks flabbergasted to see me.

Suprise mf! Your bff is not alone.

"Hi~." I greeted him with a wave. Instead, of greeting me back, he just ignores me and proceeds to talk with Izana.

Excuse me?! How dare he-- How dare he ignores me a girl-looking-like-goddess. This is unforgivable!

Nah... I'm still forgiving Kakucho. He's lucky that I find his scar cool.

"Yo, Kakucho. Have you found Izana?" The braided-guy said, known as Haitani Ran. Behind him is his younger brother, Haitani Rindou.

These Haitani brothers are inseparable. They always do things together. With different skills, everyone are able to tell whose who, and no one would dare compare the two. How do I know that? I had my ways ('ε')

"Hello~." I greeted the two men, hoping that they would greet me back, unlike this other guy.

"Hey." They both said in unison, but with different expressions. Ran gave me a smirk and a wink, as Rindou greets me while looking at the other way.

Does he have eyesight problems? I'm right over here, Rindou. Or, he's just shy? He's totally different from his flirty older brother.

"Is she your girlfriend, Izana?" Ran queried.

"No." Izana shortly answers.

"What are you then?" Rindou asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Friends."

"Merely acquaintance."

I gave Izana a grin, when he looks at my direction after hearing my response. Well, more like he's glaring at me. Is he bipolar? I mean, he's on a good mood earlier then now he's... a different guy from earlier. This is the Izana everyone knows.