𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟖

Y/N

"See you later!" Hina then closed the door. Out she goes! I think she'll be visiting Tekemichi today. While I'll..... What am I gonna do? Should I visit Takemichi too? He did got beaten up pretty bad but.... I want to sew some clothes. Y'all thought I don't know how to sew? Be afraid! I was once the disciple of a master sewer!

Hina gave me a bunch of comfortable clothes since I asked for it. Big shirts and big jogging pants. These are very comfortable and I want to style them T^T. Nah. Imma just get a sewing kit.

I went out of Hina's room to ask her mother for some sewing kit. Oh, her mother is cooking. I'm really hungry right now. Food is life.

"Y/n-chan? Let's eat! I made some curry and onigiri," auntie said to me. It smells good.

"Thank you," I then sat down on the dining table and I just waited for Mrs. Tachibana to serve the food since it's still not finished yet.

"Where's Naoto, auntie?" I ask.

"Oh, he already went to school with Hina," she answered. Oh. I forgot, he goes to school.

"Speaking of school, do you not go to school, Y/n-chan?" she asks as she readied the food on the plates.

"I don't go to school. I'm just waiting for my parents to come back and get me. They said they'd enroll me to a school in Canada since my relatives are from Canada," actually, I don't need school right now. I'm so proud that my lies are actually improving so much~ (๑¯ω¯๑)

"Here you go, Y/n-chan. Help yourself," and she placed the food in front of me. Yummy!

"Thank you! Itadakimasu!"

---------

"By the way, auntie," I said as I watched her wash the dishes. Don't get me wrong, I declared that I'd be the one washing the dishes but auntie insisted she'd do it.

"Hm?"

"Can I borrow your sewing kit for a moment?"

"Sewing kit? We have a sewing machine. You can borrow that. It's just being placed in your room. It's still a bit messy in there, but if you really want to then, I hope you don't mind the dirt since we're still cleaning your room," oooooo~ I get to have my own room! I'm actually guilty for making thing difficult for them. I'll clean the room myself. But only after I finish sewing.

"Thank you, auntie!" I wish I could repay them someday.

---------

The day ended with me finishing the clothes in the morning and me finishing cleaning the room.

"Finally done!" I celebrated while wiping sweats on my face. I can now sleep here, right?

"Y/n? It's time for di...nner," I heard aunt's voice and I looked at the door. Aunt was standing there with the door wide open. She looks worried.

"I cleaned it up! Don't worry, auntie. I didn't have anything to do so I just started cleaning," I said as I smile at her with assurance.

She just sighed and smiled. "You're supposed to be our guest. We wanted to just let you be comfortable. The work is already done, how could we stop you?" I just giggled as an answer.