𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒𝟏

TERANO SOUTH

"I'll go to Japan, and be famous there. And, I promise to take you to my show."

That was what I told Y/N before she disappeared. Years passed by and now I finally got a chance to perform here in Japan. I stayed true to my promise. I wanted to take her to my performance, but I can't. Seeing her unconscious body gives me shivers.

"W-what happened to her?" I asked the boy I meet earlier, Mikey. To be honest, for a small guy like Mikey, he's quite feisty.

I looked over at Mikey, and he just stood there quiet. The others were as well. I guess they don't wanna tell why Y/N's in a comma.

"It's my fault, if only I stopped her before...." One guy spoke.

If I'm right, I guess they're talking about Y/N's sacrifice. I do know a little about Y/N's plan. Back when that crazy girl was in Brazil, she would always talk about saving her friends. I didn't knew who her friends was, and even doubted that she has other friends. If only they knew, they can't stop Y/N. Even I can't stop her. I was a coward but you really can't stop her from dying.

"Don't blame yourself. It was Y/N's wish." I said.

"Y/N's wish?" They asked, all confused.

I hummed, "She always wished to save you guys." Now I know the 'friends' she was referring to.

These guys are also delinquents, just like I was. They're still young, I hope they'll find a light to start anew.

"You're Terano South, right?"

A pair of good-looking shoes was standing there in front of me. I was I had those kind of shoes. I looked up, and a young looking girl was staring at me with a creepy smile. I stood up, stepping back in defense.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Y/N." She introduces herself.

I raised my eyebrow, "Y/N....? What's your last name?"

Her smile fades, as she talks in a small voice. "I don't have a last name."

That's.... unfortunate?

"I heard you play the piano. Could you play for me?"

The piano? How did she know....

"Do you even know who I am young girl?" I asked her in a loud voice, hoping that I would intimidate her. "You shouldn't mess with me."

"Of course I know, you're Terano South. One of the scariest delinquents in this area." She smiled again. "You are tall, but not scary."

Not scary? I pointed a gun at her. "If you don't wanna die, you better leave."

She suddenly laughs, this girl..... she's crazy! "Do you think this scares me?" She places a hand in my pistol, and within a second it's now in her hands. "Come on, let me see your piano skills. I'm dying to see it."

I hesitated, I don't really mind showing off to others, but I don't know if I could trust her.

"In exchange for letting me see your piano skills, I'll get your Mom treated."