𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟑𝟖

HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

We are now waiting outside the emergency room for almost 2 hours now.

Kazutora and Baji are waiting with us, along with Mikey, Draken and Emma. The others are waiting outside the hospital. Waiting for our plan to set.

"Who was it, Takemichi," Mikey looked depressed as well as Emma. Draken looked very stressed too but he tried to comfort the crying Emma but failed. Kazutora and Baji looked very worried and nervous.

"I... It was.... Ki-... I don't know," I'm not supposed to say anything that could make Mikey go out and join the fight. Y/n's plan will be successful if we stick to it very well. It will be...

Mikey looked down at his feet and said nothing. I could see him clutching his fist in rage. I didn't say anything not until Draken stood up.

"Mikey. What was Toman all about? You built Toman to protect everyone, right?" It's the same thing he said when Emma died in the past timeline but he's not angry.... he's crying... silently.

".... Useless..." Mikey mumbled. No one heard him clear but I did.

"I'm useless,"

"No you're not, Mikey-kun. It was.... just an accident," I couldn't bare to see him blaming himself. I don't even know what to say but I know what I have to do.

"Mikey, Draken. Can I talk to you, outside?" They can't know Y/n lives. They have to stay here and not join the fight, cause if they did, the plan will fail. That's what Y/n said.

----------

BAJI KEISUKE

In just a few minutes, the doctor came out of the ER.

"How is she?! Is she okay?! Please tell me she's okay..." Emma immediately asked to the Doctor. Kazutora and I were looking at each other. Feeling much more nervous but ready.

"She was loosing too much blood but we had that under control. Her life was almost in a critical condition, it would have been if it werent for the multiple hoodies and caps that she wore. It became her shield," the doctor said.

"She's very lucky that she didn't break her skull but it still took a lot of damage on her head. It looked like she was hit very hard. She may have to stay in the hospital for 5 to 6 weeks. You may see her after the nurses transfer her in a much more comfortable room," And with that, the doctor bowed and went off.

Emma fell to the floor and cried her heart out. She's relieved.

Kazutora and I weren't. We know what happens next. What pain she'll go through next.

Kazutora and I nodded at each other. Readying ourselves.

"Emma," Kazutora called out to her.

"She's alive! Thank God!" She smiled but tears still came out of her eyes. Both Kazutora and I kneeled to level our faces with hers.

"She is... but....," Kazutora brought out a letter. It was the letter Y/n wrote for Emma. He gave it to her.

"Read it now... and fast. We don't have much time," I said. Emma looked very confused and distressed but didn't say anything and read the continents of the letter. We know what Y/n wrote in there.