𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟐𝟗

Y/N

"Both of you get off me!" I flapped my arms real hard to get these two to let go of me.

"Never~" They sang in unison, as they grip on my arms tighter.

Ever since I gave them their bracelets, they started clinging to me like a koalas. It's cute, but at the same time, it's ANNOYING.

Yamagishi looks up to me with doe eyes, "You might run away if we let you go. That's why Makoto and I planned to imprison you."

What?-- Imprison me?

These guys... I don't know what to with them. A few hours ago, they were crying.

"Why did you leave us Y/N?"

"You broke the promise."

Then laughed.

"I remembered everything, even that time when Atsushi-kun fell down the sewers."

"Also, that time when Yamamoto thought he fell on a mud, it turns out to be dog poop."

Then cried again.

"I wish I could go back to that time. It's much more fun, than now."

"It's because Y/N was there."

"Y/N~~ Never leave us again!"

Then laughed again.

"Remember when Makoto confessed to a girl using a bad pick up line?"

"Like you could no any better."

Then cried again. Laughed. Cried. Laughed. Cried. Laughed. Cried....

It's just like an unending cycle, they went from crying to laughing, then back to the start. I couldn't even count how many times they've done that. While I was just anticipating for them to end their 'endless cycle' . And now here I am, struggling to stop them from clinging on to me. My arms are starting to hurt, and no matter how hard I push them away, they would just come back and cling to me again. I've ask for help several times from Takemichi, who insisted on coming with me, but he won't help me. He said he's afraid of Yamigishi, which I find confusing. I thought he was just too lazy to help me, turns out that Yamagishi tried to bite his hand if he tries to pull Yamagishi away from me.

"Let's buy ice cream! Y/N's treat!" Makoto exclaimed, as both he and Yamagishi let's go of my arm and ran towards the ice cream parlor.

I'm glad that they have removed their grip on my aching arms, but they've created another problem for me. They want me to treat them some ice cream when I don't have money. If only Koko was here.... Kokonut!! Let me borrow some of your money!
(╯︵╰,)

"Oi... What you got there?"

I flinched from the voice, and immediately turned around.

.... Uh....

My manifestation worked! Thank you destiny for making my wish come true.

"Koko, let me steal money from you." I approach him with a huge smile, and immediately searched his wallet from his pockets.

"What?! No way!" He stepped back from me. "You have borrowed tons of my money, and never repay them."

"What do you mean? I did repay you." I stepped closer to him, trying to grab his wallet. Unfortunately, I couldn't catch it.

He shoves the bracelet to my face, and glared at me. "You mean this dull bracelet? I'd be happy if you gave me a real gold bracelet, I would forget about your debt."