𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟒𝟎

3RD PERSON'S POV

"No... No no no no!"

"Y/n! Stay with us please.."

"Please....!"

A lot of people are crying because of the unconscious Y/n. She had a really faint heartbeat. It's like she's gonna die at any moment now.

The ambulance was heard. Hanma who was holding Y/n ran very fast to where the ambulance is.

"You idiot. You should've just gave us the bracelets before," the man cried.

Everybody ran as fast as they could so that the ambulance would get Y/n fast. One right turn and they were faced by an ambulance that was 7 meters away from them. The ambulance stopped when they shouted at it.

"STOP! SHE'S VERY INJURED!"

"STOP YOU FVCKING SLOW CAR!"

------------

Everyone gathered together outside the Emergency room. It was very crowded and it was because of the patient's friends. Waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them good news.

They were crying. Full of blood. They didn't even let the nurses heal them because they thought Y/n was in much more pain than theirs. The girls were holding their hands together as they could only pray for Y/n's life. The hallway is very quiet but it wasn't calm. It was very hard to breathe for them. The air was dense and the atmosphere was the worst.

You could hear some quiet sobbing. They waited for 4 hours and no doctor came out. In those 4 hours, nobody dared to speak. Not even a motivation. No pleading. No arguing. Just silent crying.

-----------

Just 6 hours later, the doctor finally came out. The doctor was a bit surprised because of how crowded it was and how red all of their eyes were. So many eyes were on him.

Ahhh... I bet she was a very special girl. The doctor thought.

"What is your relationship to the patient?" the doctor asked.

They looked at each other.

"Her family and friends," they responded.

Everyone waited for the doctor to speak. No one ever spoke. They looked at the doctor closely and he had a very sad and apologetic look which made all of them really really nervous.

The doctor exhaled and spat out the words "I'm sorry. We tried our hardest,"

This made everyone's heart shatter. Some of them were sobbing loudly, there are some who fell to the ground, some who looked angry yet distressed, some who silently yet regretfully cried.

They were all a mess.

"She had a faint heartbeat but it was extremely hard to save her. She was so strong to be able to stay alive when I saw her in that state. She has too many broken bones. Her skull had been broken. Both her arms are very broken. Her ribs are very damaged too and so were her legs and feet. She had one bullet on her stomach, one on just beside the lungs and one on the left shoulder. She also had a wound on her head that seemed to open up too. She lost so much blood. She was in an extremely critical condition. It would take more than a miracle to save her. I'm sorry,"