Welcome to Remnant

3rd POV:

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Some legends help people understand things bigger then themselves or far too horrifying for the simple mind to comprehend.

Some may not know that those legends walk among them, protect them, enact vengeance on the souls of those who had it coming.

He is not a saint nor a sinner, he is not an angel nor a demon, or maybe he is both.

Meanwhile in the depths of Hell.

A bunch of demons gathered around for a ritualistic sacrifice

Chief Demon: "Brothers this lowly maggot pledged allegiance to a false king! He will be our gateway into the mortal realm! ALL HAIL BLACKHEART!"

Demons: "ALL HAIL BLACKHEART!"

As the Chief Demon started marking with blood the traitor, one of his lackeys swinged his sword cutting the head of the traitorous one.

As the demon's head fell to the ground, a fiery blaze erupted from the ground, opening a rift into the human world.

Chief Demon: "THIS IS IT! THE PORTAL IS OPEN! WE NEED TO HURRY BE-"

But before he could finish a chain shoots straight through his chest killing him in the process.

As the demons looked back, they saw their worst nightmare. A leather clad man with a flaming skull.

Duncan Redgrave, The Ghost Rider, a

Duncan Redgrave, The Ghost Rider, a.k.a The King of Hell

Demon1: *scared* "RUN! IS DUNCAN REDGRAVE!"

Demon2: "EVERY DEMON FOR HIMSELF!"

Duncan: "No... Duncan is the other guy. TODAY YOU GET GHOST RIDER!"